• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe im gonna do this and it hurts so bad but...I have an all day job interview tommorrow that I was gonna blow off to play this for JC. The reason for this is because I felt like I needed to take this shot and try start playing poker for a living again if I manage to make a deep run...but Ive thought about it the last couple of days and realised that I really need to get my shit together instead of sitting at home playing poker all day and instead of playing this sick tournament where im a long shot to even cash. I'll have plenty of other oppurtunities to own the poker world.There are also other personal reasons I dont want to accept this stake but I dont really want to go into that, (no im not underage). JC, sorry for wasting your time and gl to whoever takes me place. You're a great guy.Clicking "Add reply" hurt so bad..

I can't believe im gonna do this and it hurts so bad but...I have an all day job interview tommorrow that I was gonna blow off to play this for JC. The reason for this is because I felt like I needed to take this shot and try start playing poker for a living again if I manage to make a deep run...but Ive thought about it the last couple of days and realised that I really need to get my shit together instead of sitting at home playing poker all day and instead of playing this sick tournament where im a long shot to even cash. I'll have plenty of other oppurtunities to own the poker world.There are also other personal reasons I dont want to accept this stake but I dont really want to go into that, (no im not underage). JC, sorry for wasting your time and gl to whoever takes me place. You're a great guy.Clicking "Add reply" hurt so bad..
the-drama-llama.jpg
Doubt there are any left. But it doesnt hurt to put my name out there. My stats this year arent the greatest. But I would love to play in the mill b4 I leave for basic march 30th. Completely understand if you dont give me a shot since there are much better players that applied. Keith053 (eudora) Visit My Website
Sick

Full Tilt Poker Game #18612702474: $10 + $1 Sit & Go (141176118), Table 1 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:40:24 ET - 2010/02/20Seat 2: LilBigKahuna (1,405)Seat 3: slinkbug01 (1,630)Seat 4: DubzRounder (2,315)Seat 5: Backtones (3,530)Seat 6: shahardina (2,550)Seat 7: getagrip247 (2,070)LilBigKahuna posts the small blind of 25slinkbug01 posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to slinkbug01 [A :spade: Q :spade: ]DubzRounder raises to 100Backtones foldsshahardina foldsgetagrip247 foldsLilBigKahuna foldsslinkbug01 raises to 330DubzRounder calls 230*** FLOP *** [J :heart: 7 :diamond: Q :heart: ]slinkbug01 bets 440DubzRounder raises to 1,985, and is all inslinkbug01 calls 860, and is all inDubzRounder shows [9 :diamond: J :diamond: ]slinkbug01 shows [As Qs]Uncalled bet of 685 returned to DubzRounder*** TURN *** [J :heart: 7 :diamond: Q :heart: ] [3 :diamond: ]*** RIVER *** [J :heart: 7 :diamond: Q :heart: 3 :diamond: ] [9 :heart: ]DubzRounder shows two pair, Jacks and Ninesslinkbug01 shows a pair of QueensDubzRounder wins the pot (3,285) with two pair, Jacks and Nines*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,285 | Rake 0Board: [Jh 7d Qh 3d 9h]Seat 3: slinkbug01 (big blind) showed [A :spade: Q :spade: ] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 4: DubzRounder showed [9 :diamond: J :diamond: ] and won (3,285) with two pair, Jacks and NinesI guess this is how you play J9suited lol

Although everyone may bag on you, takes a mature person to admit this. Good luk to you SB
Although everyone may bag on you, takes a mature person to admit this. Good luk to you SB
Id only bag because everything seemingly becomes melodrama with the kid. He's making a good decision here I think, and is the kind of rational decision making that will pay off long term. That said a PM to JC and a reship of funds would be enough to call it a day. But for some reason, the it doesn't settle without a drama post.Just make this decision +EV by nailing this interview. GL man.

Agreed, good luck on your interview man. You've got your entire life to play poker on the side and if you make it big so be it. Always nice to have a good job to back up the funding though.

Catching up on this topic, I never would've expected to see this.GL with your interview man. But seriously...who has interviews on Sundays?
Id only bag because everything seemingly becomes melodrama with the kid. He's making a good decision here I think, and is the kind of rational decision making that will pay off long term. That said a PM to JC and a reship of funds would be enough to call it a day. But for some reason, the it doesn't settle without a drama post.Just make this decision +EV by nailing this interview. GL man.
This, times a million.
I kinda assumed you guys would be "wtf"ing so I decided to post an explanation. Reasonable?
Catching up on this topic, I never would've expected to see this.GL with your interview man. But seriously...who has interviews on Sundays?
Actually your Sunday is my Monday. :club: Pretty sick huh.Thanks for the gl guys...