• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

k, I need something to bet today since it's a holiday and no work. No college basketball, no NBA basketball, no curling, no NHL hockey, so I'm betting on women's hockey!I feel very unpatriotic making this bet, lol, but I just think everyone is going to be pounding Canada to cover this spread. And Switzerland didn't look that bad against Sweden. I don't think it'll be close, but I don't think Canada wins by 11. Therefore....Switzerland (+10.5) over CanadaDrop of the puck: 5:30pm on TSNp.s. Go Groveeeeeeeeeeeeees
I will ride my streak of betting the ridicolous favourites and bet Canada..Sorry DON
The Alexandre Bilodeau story of how he got into skiing and gave up hockey, to try and spend time with his brother with cerebral palsy, is very touching and incredibly inspirational. The way he talks about his brother, and how his brother has been an inspiration to him, was very touching. Also, I cant believe this guy is 22yrs old, he has maturity beyond his years.What a great guy to win our first gold. I am sooo into this Olympics now.
It was amazing when they impromptu came into the studio as a family and Dutchy brought the champagne..And amazing story and i was very happy for all of them...I havent been watching the NBC coverage but this story is right up their alley and they will at some point milk it..If they havent already.
It was amazing when they impromptu came into the studio as a family and Dutchy brought the champagne..And amazing story and i was very happy for all of them...I havent been watching the NBC coverage but this story is right up their alley and they will at some point milk it..If they havent already.
I highly doubt it, the American coverage is pretty much only things the Americans are in.

While I might win my bet this Switzerland team is looking way better than Slovakia and China..I did manage to get -9.5 though.

Snowboard Cross: Canadian finished second by inches, kinda blew a pretty big lead. Nice race though. gotta say, as much as I could never do what they can, seeing an Olympic athelete win a gold medal with jeans on is kinda weird.

I bet a decent chunk. I still don't feel safe though. Anybody's game. I am looking at the win a group bets. Obviously the Russians, Canadiens, and Swedes are fav to win their division. The Russians and Canadiens don't pay out very well though, they are @ 1.22 and 1.33. I'm surprised the Canadiens are @ 1.22, when the States is in their division. The Russians @ 1.33 isn't too great. I think the best bet might be the Swedes @ 1.50, I think they are a lock over Belarus and Germany, just Finland might give them something.

That's hilarious. I hope Canada scores in the last minute here so me and Serge can both win.
thanks buddy..but i fell a half short..oh well..I am looking at Sweden -7.5 later

For all you non-american people out there watching the Olympics, I want to give you an idea how absolutely horrid NBC olympic coverage can be.I just finished watching the premier event of the Olympics: Mens downhill taped of course. Ok fine, I understand they have to save it for Prime time so they can't show it live.Here is the kicker. They show a total of 6 skiers and a half hour of coverage. Do you know what they have following downhill? A interest piece on f****n polar bears. Goddam f****n polar bears. They couldn't show the Polar Bear piece of shit on a slow night?

For all you non-american people out there watching the Olympics, I want to give you an idea how absolutely horrid NBC olympic coverage can be.
Yet they bemoan the fact that they will be losing millions with their coverage. Small wonder...
So help me god, if they tape delay any good hockey games, I will kill.
they arent even showing good hockey games..You need to switch to MSNBC
For all you non-american people out there watching the Olympics, I want to give you an idea how absolutely horrid NBC olympic coverage can be.I just finished watching the premier event of the Olympics: Mens downhill taped of course. Ok fine, I understand they have to save it for Prime time so they can't show it live.Here is the kicker. They show a total of 6 skiers and a half hour of coverage. Do you know what they have following downhill? A interest piece on f****n polar bears. Goddam f****n polar bears. They couldn't show the Polar Bear piece of shit on a slow night?
I hope with every bone in my body that NBC never airs another Olympics again. Each one pisses me off greater than the previous one.
Snowboard Cross: Canadian finished second by inches, kinda blew a pretty big lead. Nice race though. gotta say, as much as I could never do what they can, seeing an Olympic athelete win a gold medal with jeans on is kinda weird.
LOL. They talked about this before I fell asleep this afternoon. They are just snowboard pants made to LOOK like jeans. But man, they look friggen real.