• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

That Maxim goal was huge, Russia has all the momentum right now, imo.
lolI am chasing now...I bet over 11.5come on Sid..lets go hat trick
stunned.I was rooting against the communists, but still.
i think sometime in the future we will find out that the mob had something to do with this game..Not to take away from the Canadian boys , but the Russians look like they are in shambles...
Luongo hasn't been impressive. I say give Fleury the third period.
I agree that Luongo hasn't been the best but no way should he come out now...that would be crazy! Also, is Fleury the backup tonight?
all 3 Canadians qualified for the semi-finals in the women's 1000 short-track. I think any of them picking up a medal would be considered an upset.
Sorry, I lied. They qualified for the quarter-finals.All 3 Canadians involved in the Men's 500m have also qualified. Hamelin and Tremblay looked very good and will be among the top seeds for the quarters on Saturday.
Sorry, I lied. They qualified for the quarter-finals.All 3 Canadians involved in the Men's 500m have also qualified. Hamelin and Tremblay looked very good and will be among the top seeds for the quarters on Saturday.
Are the finals going to be today for this?
There is something else going on?
I'm just wondering what Don is talking about cause it was already stated that the 500m quarters were on Saturday. It would be supremely odd to have the finals today an the quarters on Saturday.