LOL at the bronze medal discussion.Let's assume Czechs and Sweden win tonight.USA and Czech will play...winner goes to gold medal game...loser plays loser of Canada-Sweden game for bronze.
if its not a level, I am shocked at Don's knowledge of the situation..Whats worse is even Danny chimes in.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

Top 6 posters in FCP today are in this thread.Serge, you're 21 posts from 20,000. Save #20,000 for the women's gold medal win!
i got a 20000 post coming tomorrow
if its not a level, I am shocked at Don's knowledge of the situation..Whats worse is even Danny chimes in.
I was serious about not knowing if there were regulation/placement games...
4 man bobsled, but they have to use the 2-man bobsledMarty St. Louis should have been on Canada!
That's rough for Canada. The wind drag on Crosby's huge lips will cost us at least a tenth of a second.

1/2 for canada gold and silver so awsome now on to hockey WOOOHOO what a game for canada shutting down the russian offence so happy ovechkin probly fired them up with his pre game comments "its going to be great beating canada in canada" amazing cycle work and grinding well deserved.as for lu not looking good what ???? 2 goals he couldnt even see the puck the rest he smotherd with hardly any rebounds i think he played awsome.

Dale sometimes the numbers don't matter. If Luongo uses this as his coming out party than great. All I remember is in his last big game he let in 7.Iam way more comfortable with Brodeur or Fleury.Better goalie is a different discussion, Iam talking experience.

Dale sometimes the numbers don't matter. If Luongo uses this as his coming out party than great. All I remember is in his last big game he let in 7.Iam way more comfortable with Brodeur or Fleury.Better goalie is a different discussion, Iam talking experience.
there is no way Fleury plays the next game..zero percent..I think Luongo is the goalie the rest of the way..Brodeur is finally showing his age IMO
I was serious about not knowing if there were regulation/placement games...That's rough for Canada. The wind drag on Crosby's huge lips will cost us at least a tenth of a second.
So how do you explain Clara Hughes' medals?
She skates with her mouth open and the wind creates an extra speed affect from the aerodynamics of going between her teeth.
she would win a gold medal in a butterface contest

Guys, I found it online....." So heres the bracket. USA won today and they will face either Finland or Czech Republic. The winner of that game will go to gold medal game and loser will go to bronze medal game. The other bracket will be decided later tonight. It will be Russia or Canada vs either Slovakia or Sweden in the semifinals. The winner of that game will go to gold medal game and loser will go to bronze medal game."So basically the loser of each semi-final, will play in an extra game for the bronze medal. Kinda silly I guess, since they aren't playing for gold, but I guess it's the only way to do it.

Guys, I found it online....." So heres the bracket. USA won today and they will face either Finland or Czech Republic. The winner of that game will go to gold medal game and loser will go to bronze medal game. The other bracket will be decided later tonight. It will be Russia or Canada vs either Slovakia or Sweden in the semifinals. The winner of that game will go to gold medal game and loser will go to bronze medal game."So basically the loser of each semi-final, will play in an extra game for the bronze medal. Kinda silly I guess, since they aren't playing for gold, but I guess it's the only way to do it.
LMAO
huh. I am missing something here?

Nice win tonight.... still need to tighten the D up a little and tell Pronger the wrong start time for the next game.... other than that, all good. And J. Hedger? Not a tranny.... plays in my bi-weekly home game..... get it? BI-weekly? :club: