• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

I'm in the minority here, since I was cheering for the US women. I'm disappointed - I love watching these girls compete, and I was hoping for gold. I love watching all 3 teams' reactions to getting their medals, though. Congrats Canada.

I'm really surprised Patrick Kane has done pretty much nothing for the U.S. team. I thought he was going to be shouldering a lot of offensive weight, same goes for Kessel. Oh well I guess, it's not like the U.S. has actually lost a game yet, but I definitely think they will if these guys continue to send their shadows out on their shifts.

1am? Are you in Britain? Give Ollie a shout!!!
I'm the HALIFAX Moneyshots....And while there is a Halifax in Britain, I'm not in that one. I'm an hour ahead of EST.
is it the avg of the two jumps or the better of the two?
It is the total. So the two canadians at the bottom are completely out of it.
I'm the HALIFAX Moneyshots....And while there is a Halifax in Britain, I'm not in that one. I'm an hour ahead of EST.It is the total. So the two canadians at the bottom are completely out of it.
a) about the total score.... f*ckB. What? I thought it was just PST and EST in Canada?
a) about the total score.... f*ckB. What? I thought it was just PST and EST in Canada?
a) Except...the Canadian has a decent lead....another medal? Dare I hope for a GOOOOLLLDDD???2) No. The teams play for a bronze, it isn't goal differential.Oops, I mean there are way more time zones. PST is -8. EST is -5. There is also -7 and -6 between Ontario and BC. Yes, there are actually people living there. Mostly cows and wheat, but they need to tell the time too. Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI are -4. Newfoundland is -3.5 because they're crazy assholes.Although in Newfoundland, they have way more kinds of Crush. Not just Orange Crush, but lime, pineapple and other kinds too. Lime is pretty goot.
a) Except...the Canadian has a decent lead....another medal? Dare I hope for a GOOOOLLLDDD???2) No. The teams play for a bronze, it isn't goal differential.Oops, I mean there are way more time zones. PST is -8. EST is -5. There is also -7 and -6 between Ontario and BC. Yes, there are actually people living there. Mostly cows and wheat, but they need to tell the time too. Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI are -4. Newfoundland is -3.5 because they're crazy assholes.Although in Newfoundland, they have way more kinds of Crush. Not just Orange Crush, but lime, pineapple and other kinds too. Lime is pretty goot.
how weird..All this time I assumed you lived in Toronto
Although in Newfoundland, they have way more kinds of Crush. Not just Orange Crush, but lime, pineapple and other kinds too. Lime is pretty goot.
I love Lime. I have such a hard time finding it. I don't understand why it's so poorly distributed.I've had Pineapple before. I don't remember it a ton, but it was definitely solid.
yes, I am
No way you should step up there and do your wussiest jump, knowing it'd have to be perfect to win, unless you nail that jump every time. Bah, can't believe we didn't even pull a medal out of there.
Even worst than the Hamelins brothers failure at the 1000m(?)?
Even worst than the Hamelins brothers failure at the 1000m(?)?
Definitely. The Hamelins were reasonably expected to finish in the back 3. 4-5 wasn't unreasonable. To see our first two guys miss makeable jumps, then the annoying American guy "who has overcome so much" get a huge score for a bungled jump, then our last guy miss the easiest jump he could try...that bugged me. I really thought we were looking at a gold. A gold would've been huge there.edit - ooh, but I forgot the men's 500 was coming up tomorrow too. Hoping for a big day tomorrow!