• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

**** Ryan Miller.And jesus, Corey Perry with a huge effort on the empty net goal.............................................
All he had to do was put his stick down. No idea why he was content with just getting his body in front of Kesler. Just brutal.
All he had to do was put his stick down. No idea why he was content with just getting his body in front of Kesler. Just brutal.
he shouldn't have been out there, blame it on Babcock. With all the firepower Canada has they go with Perry in the last minute? Huge mistake.
Congrats USA, you've won YOUR gold, now fade away.
Agree.Now Brodeur should not be in net and is too old. As who should not have been on the team it is Pronger/Thornton/Perry/Morrow/Bergeron should not be on the team.Let's also look at another analogy. Yzerman is also an American. You think? Just kiddin of course.I will not be able to sleep tonight.
They aren't playing on a larger ice surface.And the Canadians are outplaying the Americans. The USA is just capitalizing on Canada's mistakes. Ryan Miller is playing well but Canada is hitting him in the crest far too much.
Canada would still neat USA in a 7-game series, IMO.Canada can win 4 in a row.Tough setback here, but they played well. Miller was key, and a couple lapses cost us.Should be a really entertaining tourney from here on out.
Agree.Now Brodeur should not be in net and is too old. As who should not have been on the team it is Pronger/Thornton/Perry/Morrow/Bergeron should not be on the team.Let's also look at another analogy. Yzerman is also an American. You think? Just kiddin of course.I will not be able to sleep tonight.
but veterans PWn>noobz ???? <sarcasm>
I have no problem with Morrow and Bergeron being on this team. I think Pronger and Niedermayer are questionable. Thornton has never impressed me and is the opposite of clutch.

I am very happy tonight..As if USA lost i would of more phone calls than after a Leafs loss..It was a great game, and as advertised Ryan Miller is the best goalie in the world..Brodeur wasnt great and the game was exactly as I predicted..I am hardly ever right lately , so it finally feels good..And that was probably the best empty net goal I have ever seen..Both games today have been great, lets hope the Sweden/Finland is great as well..OH BTW what a hit by Ovy on Jagr...WOW

Seeing some of the Canadian players cycle the puck around was like watching paint dry. It was slow.I think Crosby is trying way too hard.I may have to beat up some of my kids tonight or go to Pickering to knock on Serge's door.

Some of my thoughts.... - Did anyone else think there was something missing? Yeah, it was the bullshit shoving after each whistle, and of course, the obligatory goon on goon fight.Another example of how the best games I have ever watched in hockey had no fighting, and next to no pushing and shoving after each whistle. - Its just one game, with 2 rosters full of great players. Just cause USA won doesnt mean Canadians need to panic and second guess half the roster or who started. Thats just ridiculous. If you didnt think the US had a decent shot at winning this game, you dont know hockey. - I had the Russian game on PVR, and watched all of it. Went and played hockey, came home, watched this game on PVR, and never once fast forwarded outisde of the intermissions and commercials. Usually I wouldnt care to miss a minute here or there.....I couldnt do that here, the action was incredible. - Whats wrong with the faceoffs of the Canadians? Are Crosby+Thornton+Getzlaf this bad? - The minute and a half between 3min left in the game and onwards, was simply the most amazing shift of hockey I have ever seen 5guys have. The Canadians were all over them, play after play, and both teams just left it all out there. - Anyone still think Drury was a bad choice? - I was stunned at some of the action, some of the insane plays. This is simply amazing hockey. Im as guilty as anyone, but we should not complain about anything, and just simply be glad we get to see this. I CANNOT WAIT for this absolutely sick week of hockey coming up. 1 game elimination baby! - If the NHL doesnt go to Sochi, they are even dumber than I imagined. Its called selling the game morons.wow, thats a lot. screw my morning, im staying up for FIN-SWE

Seeing some of the Canadian players cycle the puck around was like watching paint dry. It was slow.I think Crosby is trying way too hard.I may have to beat up some of my kids tonight or go to Pickering to knock on Serge's door.
give the kids a pass at least until you see if he answers his door, kick him n the nuts twice for me pls.
give the kids a pass at least until you see if he answers his door, kick him n the nuts twice for me pls.
come on over boys..I will be glad to answer the door...And serve you some nice American Pie... :club:
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MINOR UPSETS???
Heh, that's the only sore point for me is NBC's immediate attempt to compare tonights game to the Miracle on Ice. The US was going off as +1.5 goal dogs in this game and you had to give up -140 to bet them. Not remotely in the same league as the upset the US pulled in Lake Placid...not even close. That said...what a game. So proud of that team and I just hope they can keep it going all the way to the podium.
I am very happy tonight..As if USA lost i would of more phone calls than after a Leafs loss..It was a great game, and as advertised Ryan Miller is the best goalie in the world..Brodeur wasnt great and the game was exactly as I predicted..I am hardly ever right lately , so it finally feels good..
Can I be an ass for a second?I thought you kept telling us that the US players were a good pick in the pool because the US would not win their group? :club: Sorry buddy, I know you called tonight in your bet, but I had to point that out.Congrats on winning the bet, and nice call so far on USA overall.Having 3 of them in the pool, I was kinda hoping they would lose and have to go apeshit on Germany.