New Challenge: Movin' On Up

28:30 You're right, he won't give you a lot of action OOP with 22, which is why you should be reraising him. When he does decide to call, you could get lucky and win a big pot. Most of the time you'll take this down preflop, though.
Not at 10nl. People don't like folding to 3-bets, and 22 plays terribly postflop.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

HOF:feral_cow_icon.gifConverting hands till the cows come homeFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersBB: $10.00 (Hero)UTG: $7.28 UTG+1: $5.45 CO: $7.47 Button: $10.00 SB: $10.00 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with Ah.gifAd.gif (6 players)UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.40Flop: ($1.15) 2h.gif9d.gif6d.gif (2 players)Hero bets $0.65, UTG+1 calls $0.65Turn: ($2.45) 7c.gif (2 players)Hero bets $1.40, UTG+1 calls $1.40River: ($5.25) 8c.gif (2 players)Hero bets $5.25, UTG+1 calls $2.90, and is all inHero showed Ah.gifAd.gif, and lost with a pair of AcesUTG+1 showed 3h.gif5h.gif, and won ($10.32) with a straight, Nine highUTG+1 won $10.32(Rake: $0.73)

HOFFER:feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersButton: $4.79 SB: $8.52 BB: $4.84 UTG: $10.00 (Hero)UTG+1: $6.65 CO: $9.57 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with 6d.gif6h.gif (6 players)Hero raises to $0.35, UTG+1 calls $0.35, CO calls $0.35, 2 folds, BB calls $0.25Flop: ($1.45) 8c.gif7h.gif6c.gif (4 players)BB bets $4.49, and is all in, Hero calls $4.49, 2 foldsTurn: ($10.43) 4h.gif (2 players)River: ($10.43) Ad.gif (2 players)BB showed 8s.gif5h.gif, and won ($9.74) with a straight, Eight highHero showed 6d.gif6h.gif, and lost with three of a kind, SixesBB won $9.74(Rake: $0.69)

HOFFEST:feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersButton: $4.58 SB: $11.21 BB: $10.00 (Hero)UTG: $3.73 UTG+1: $15.28 CO: $7.56 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with Ac.gifKs.gif (6 players)4 folds, SB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, SB raises to $3, Hero raises to $10, and is all in, SB calls $7Flop: ($20.15) 5c.gif8s.gif7h.gif (2 players)Turn: ($20.15) 2s.gif (2 players)River: ($20.15) 8h.gif (2 players)SB showed 4h.gif3h.gif, and lost with a pair of EightsHero showed Ac.gifKs.gif, and won ($18.67) with a pair of EightsHero won $18.67(Rake: $1.33)

For James:1:20 I call with fives. Getting good odds to flop a set.4:45 Hmm weird spot with 6s. I'm ok with the fold. But, it's a pretty good flop for 6s and we have position on him.6:15 I bet that flop with A2.Please don't complain about nitty tables, just take their money.24:30 I think it's a good read that he has air. I like the 3bet if you put him on an A because it doesn't make a lot of sense (there are no draws), so, he's going to call your raise with any A and you'll probably stack him. But, you put him on air, so you should have just called.26:40 A10s OOP. Yeah, you did play this badly. B/C on the flop, blank hits on the turn and then you fold? You were close to shoving him in. I think you should have.28:30 You're right, he won't give you a lot of action OOP with 22, which is why you should be reraising him. When he does decide to call, you could get lucky and win a big pot. Most of the time you'll take this down preflop, though.
TYTY

James:Watched ur vid... comments...in order of appearance, paused vid as actions happenedThe 55 is a snap fold... your position is strong and you're 3bet by a tight/short player. Yes the fish is in but you're not getting paid off nearly enough when you spike a set, which is the only way you should expect to win the potI watched you steal from the button with J-7 and then fold J-6... why? They're virtually the same handThe J-6 hand in the BVB your decision to fold shouldn't be based on kicker... the only time a kicker would come into play is if it gave you a draw as well (which would make the flop a raise)You make a comment about the 9-8o folding from the button "if it was suited I would call". He has a wide range and a fold to 3-bet of 50. If it was suited you should 3betWith the pocket sixes you iso'd the fish too small... if your open is 35cents (which is fine) add the 1bb... he's a fish, he's out of position, and you has a pair... get value. When you're donkbet hard on such a wet board beating everything in his range but top pair, you should take a raise/fold line on the flop, and re-evaluate the turn if called. Given that pot size I'd raise to about $2. And no, I think peeling is your worst option... folding is better than peeling.The 10-9s vs the aggro... freaking 3bet it pre. Since you flatted pre I actually prefer flatting the bet on the flop since we have multiway action. That board is going to get barrelled twice by his range a lot, and we'd certainly like the other player to bloat the pot and potentially add more money... also, since you have the 9 you're not afraid of hands like KQ... since if KQ spikes the 9 that's instamoney. Turn is good.The A2 hand that is going on at the same time as the T9 I like raising vs the limper. Your ace high is good right now very often... we can take the pot down now, and we will take a lot of money flopping air and c-betting. It's a small pot vs a fish so don't worry to greatly about position.I see you stacked him with the T-9... sweet.... i still play it different :)Ew fold 7-3s from the button... i raise a bagillion things from the button but at least have a high card or them connected in some wayDon't check K8s in the BB to a complete from the SB.ZOMG freaking steal with K-8o from the sb don't muck itJ-4 is ok to steal with BVB... you has a face card so you're ahead of most hands. It's hard to play post flop though so folding isn't terrible.The KJ hand check it down... you're not folding out any of his range you don't already beat. I see he folded, but I guarantee if he folded your king jack high was good.OMFG RAISE THE MONSTER DRAW ON THE FLOP... turn is fine... on the river you need to value bet half the pot... lulz way to chop with the flopped nuts.Raise J-9o from the cutoff since you have an aggro player on the button (it's a fold if there's a passive player)The AKs is a 4bet because you have an aggro player and you raised from a steal position. Just because he fold doesn't mean it's a 3bet bluff... it just means he could have been doing it wider (which is proper) with like 66 through 99, A9s, ATs, AJo, KQ, KJs, and so on.3bet the nit button open with 65o plzCalling the QTs on the button isn't bad, but I'd prefer a squeeze there.The dueces hand is fine until the turn... you need to be mashing the pot button there... the only hands he's folding there are hands he wasn't folding to any bet size so get max value.EW gross runners. In this spot I actually don't prefer check/folding. You do still have a boat... so you still beat some draws. I'd prefer a blockerbet/fold (something retarded like 40 cents). I really doubt anybody at 10NL is capable of bluff raising you there.No... you should iso with the A8s... you were correct with your first thought. OMFG don't fold once you limp with it... what is wrong with u? :)with the KQo hand vs the UTG raise... your decision should be between 3betting and folding not calling and folding.Again... you can steal with 10-2o sb vs bb... the player is tight enough for you to muck KQo to his UTG raise... why isn't he tight enough to steal from with ATC?The A4s isn't really a decision vs the 3bet CO vs BB... idc what type of player he is... the only time to continue with it is to 4bet bluff it... and you just don't 4bet bluff at 10NLOMFG 3bet AJo vs the CO openA fold isn't terrible with those 3bet queens VS UTG. There's almost no merrit to shoving there. I'd probably have called... but calling and folding there are nearly equal in value.Now... you 3balled ATs (which i agree with) big blind vs button... but why not the AJo? They're the same hand what the godCheck all ace high boards OOP in 3bet pots with 100% of your range.Ok, once you're minraised... since you have a pair... none the less top pair, you definitely need to call. Also, you should call all turn bets that aren't a pot button mash... then c/f to river barrels.Don't open up 75s from the highjack... I do this crap as well and it's a slow leak to death I promise. From the CO it's standard but highjack is one position too early.With the pocket 2's you easily, easily a) have the odds to set mine B) have an aggro enough player where 3betting is profitable. You don't have to win a whole stack every time you flop a set there... you're calling .20 cents to possibly win $10. Even if you only stack him one in 4 times you flop a set you will see profit (due to the other bets you pick up the other times you flop a set). Remember... you only have to win $1.60 more there every time you flop a set to break even. It's $1.60 bc you need 10:1 on your money to break even, there is 40 cents in the pot, and it costs 20 cents to call.Ok... the call with the J9s is correct bc ur vs an UTG raise... but again... vs the CO from an aggro player, you should 3bet T9s.Bet the turn for half the pot (fold to c-r) in the J-9 hand. The original raiser is unlikely to want to continue, you keep yourself from having to bet/call anything else unless improved on the river. You charge draws something. And you can get some thiiiin value. LOL at the results of that... and yeah it's an autocall on the river.Kings hand... personally... I pot all monotone board with any c-bet.Decent vid... I think you're missing some +EV spots though

Not at 10nl. People don't like folding to 3-bets, and 22 plays terribly postflop.
Really? I can take down a pot with a 3-bet preflop around 55 to 70% of the time at 2NL. I hardly believe people are looser at 10NL.
Really? I can take down a pot with a 3-bet preflop around 55 to 70% of the time at 2NL. I hardly believe people are looser at 10NL.
play for about 30 minutes and let me know what u think.
Comments
1) Haven't read your comments yet2) Have pulled up my video to watch and read your comments3) Excited4) Grabbed Popcorn5) Excited for you to tell me how nitty I am6) Arnold Palmer to wash down popcorn7) Excited
Does your mouth ever get sore from sucking so much dick James? :club:
if not i will give my address.
Does your mouth ever get sore from sucking so much dick James? :club:
Dead to me
if not i will give my address.
DieI'm either gonna play more poker to watch the last installment of "Never Tell Me The Odds", any thoughts??Babs, yes I know it's lol, but Krantz is a genius
feral_cow_icon.gifv1.11Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersBB Hero: $16.80 UTG juveleo1976: $9.15 UTG+1 JohnnyRoman9: $10.00 CO Little_snot: $5.05 Button artem960: $3.75 SB NOTfishON: $7.35 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with :D: :5c: (6 players)2 folds, Little_snot calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, Little_snot raises to $5.05 and is all-in, Hero calls $4.55Flop: ($10.15) :4h: :ts: :D: (2 players)Turn: ($10.15) :jh: (2 players)River: ($10.15) :club:: (2 players)Hero showed :D: :3h:, and won ($9.65) with a pair of AcesLittle_snot mucked :D: :qh:Hero won $9.65(Rake: $0.50)why cant poker be this easy all the time..also 3rd time i had AA at that table in less than 100 hands.. im not complaining.
feral_cow_icon.gifv1.11Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersBB Hero: $16.80 UTG juveleo1976: $9.15 UTG+1 JohnnyRoman9: $10.00 CO Little_snot: $5.05 Button artem960: $3.75 SB NOTfishON: $7.35 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with :D: :5c: (6 players)2 folds, Little_snot calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, Little_snot raises to $5.05 and is all-in, Hero calls $4.55Flop: ($10.15) :4h: :ts: :D: (2 players)Turn: ($10.15) :jh: (2 players)River: ($10.15) :club:: (2 players)Hero showed :D: :3h:, and won ($9.65) with a pair of AcesLittle_snot mucked :D: :qh:Hero won $9.65(Rake: $0.50)why cant poker be this easy all the time..also 3rd time i had AA at that table in less than 100 hands.. im not complaining.
Bet more on the turn, he could have an inside straight draw
Bet more on the turn, he could have an inside straight draw
they should have let him reload during the hand so he could put more in on the turn.. i like my shot with him only having a gutter :club:
they should have let him reload during the hand so he could put more in on the turn.. i like my shot with him only having a gutter :club:
If he reloaded and reshoved on the turn everybody at 2p2 would be telling you "easy fold"

Thank you full tiltSUXRATCbkGidiz24kBWV.pngAnd full tilt academy EjUR19f3v89CxNajppmw.pngFor the strats contentferal_cow_icon.gifConverted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersUTG+1: $1.55 CO: $1.88 Button: $2.00 (Hero)SB: $1.68 BB: $3.38 UTG: $1.60 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is Button with :club::ts (6 players)UTG raises to $0.07, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.24, 2 folds, UTG raises to $1.60, and is all in, Villain is 23/11 over 50 hands.

feral_cow_icon.gifA pack of feral cows chewed their cuds for .0043 seconds to convert this handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 5 playersSB: $4.26 BB: $2.15 UTG: $2.00 (Hero)CO: $2.82 Button: $2.69 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with :3h:5c (5 players)Hero raises to $0.08, CO folds, Button calls $0.08, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.19) :4h:ts:club: (2 players)Hero bets $0.13, Button calls $0.13Turn: ($0.45) :qh (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.45, Hero foldsButton won $0.42(Rake: $0.03)This fold left a bad taste in my mouth. I didn't check the turn with the intention of folding but the pot-sized bet is sooo ugly.