Canadian Juniors 2010 Team Announced

wow...what an unbeliavable game...Me and my son are going nuts down here..No school tomorrow so we are going nuts...WOW...Hall,Kadri, Eberle line must of played that whole last 10 minutes it seemed like..WOW

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

def sad and bitter about the loss, canada had so many chances to win that game but looked so slow at times .. very frustrating to watch but an amazing last 5 minutes once again just wish we won it 7 in a row wlda been a sweet victory. man do the US have some fast players there first line is amazing fast and exciting they played very good and deserved the win congrats to them.officialls made a couple horrid calls but im not gonna sit here and make excuses it was a great game and it could of gone either way,BRING ON THE OLYMPICS BABY

If you take one thing away from these games, Jordan Eberle is going to be sick nasty in the NHL.
And with the Oilers sucking the big one this year he may get to play with Taylor Hall.I am a Oilers fan for life and am PRAYING my team finishes dead last in the NHL to give us the best chance of making that a reality.Go Canes Go!!!!

I was thinking about the groups for next year's WJC. Should look like this.Group A: USA, SWITZERLAND, FINLAND, SLOVAKIA, and GERMANY.Group B: CANADA, SWEDEN, RUSSIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, and DENMARK.Ouch for Denmark.

I was thinking about the groups for next year's WJC. Should look like this.Group A: USA, SWITZERLAND, FINLAND, SLOVAKIA, and GERMANY.Group B: CANADA, SWEDEN, RUSSIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, and DENMARK.Ouch for Denmark.
and the Czech Republic because they usually aren't that good. At least not Canada, Sweden, Russia, US good.

Wow, one hell of a game. Entertaining all the way. This was probably the classiest US Team I've seen against Canada and one of the quickest as well. They were fantastic in their own end and found a way to avoid a repeat of New Years.I don't like to point fingers at junior players because that's simply unfair but I honestly felt that our goaltending was very weak last night. I thought Allen should've been pulled after the 2nd period, they kept him in too long. First 2 goals straight past his glove, followed by a super weak rebound goal that should never have happened either. He had the jitters and it showed. The OT winner was a nice play all around, the no look shot always looks good when it works.

Congrats to the neighbours to the south. Well deserve victory.
Here is hoping the Americans success carries into the Olympics..GO USAGO BURKEGO WILSONGO KESSELGO KOMISAREK