Looking for a Pro Teacher / Tutor , Offering $5,000.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years later , no tutor. The only real offers I received , were a phone call from Dutch boyd, but when I talked to him he seemed really drunk or really high. Gavin griffin got in contact with me as well , nothing ever came about. I shoulda went with gavin.
You could probably get me at that price, but wtf do I know? :)Honestly though... coaching has gotten kinda ridiculous lately. Steve is < 5k if you can do it online, but it's not as much game play as much as it is how to live your life as a pro. (from what I understand).
3 years later , no tutor. The only real offers I received , were a phone call from Dutch boyd, but when I talked to him he seemed really drunk or really high. Gavin griffin got in contact with me as well , nothing ever came about. I shoulda went with gavin.
Gavin could def teach you to run good enough to triple crown live tourneys.

No big cashes yet, but I came close at this years 1500 limit. Life is the same. Looking back at this thread, what a****ing waste of money it would have been. Btw where is Brett GANK jungblutt nowadays. hah. Mace , im sitting with you in the neg-o right now. Im jimmyacesup.

Gavin Griffin's time is worth a lot more than the $125/hour you're offering. If you're serious about getting a great player to coach you, plan to spend one day not five. Not that I'm experienced with it, but just sayin.

No big cashes yet, but I came close at this years 1500 limit. Life is the same. Looking back at this thread, what a****ing waste of money it would have been. Btw where is Brett GANK jungblutt nowadays. hah. Mace , im sitting with you in the neg-o right now. Im jimmyacesup.
ah that was you new the avatar was familiar

Keep in mind that unless you are playing against top tier pros, their advice would be probably not usefull.Think about it for a second, how well do you really think DANIEL n would do in low limit game?Find someone who does really well in the levels you will be playing in to help you.