Tiger Woods Hurt In Car Accident!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 Cent comments on Tiger's situation.50 Cent weighed in on the whole Tiger Woods debacle, saying, "Even if he did a prenuptial, the most he would lose if his wife right? And half the paper. Half the paper from Tiger Woods is not even a life-changing situation. I think he'll be swinging a lot harder at that next tournament. U.S. Open, he gonna be on point, focused. Divorce will make you get up early the next morning to go to work."

50 Cent comments on Tiger's situation.50 Cent weighed in on the whole Tiger Woods debacle, saying, "Even if he did a prenuptial, the most he would lose if his wife right? And half the paper. Half the paper from Tiger Woods is not even a life-changing situation. I think he'll be swinging a lot harder at that next tournament. U.S. Open, he gonna be on point, focused. Divorce will make you get up early the next morning to go to work."
was he serious?
Jesus christ!!!!
I started off reading sandwedge's post as if it was another one of those dumb Tiger jokes.Then I thought, "I don't get it."Then I read your post and finally realized it was an actual news story.LinkPretty crazy.

This story is getting crazier by the day...How soon before we see Tiger and Elin on Oprah.."I am a sex addict " show

Breaking News-- An adult woman has been taken from Tiger's home to the hospital and is on life support.
It was Elin's mom for stomach pains.The only possible conclusion we can come to is that Tiger punched her.

Most of the women linked to Woods are models or work at some of the country's swankiest nightclubs, but Lawton, 33, who disclosed her alleged relationship to Britain's News of the World, worked for $8 an hour at a Perkins restaurant in Orlando."Sometimes I looked like a rag doll after we'd made love," she told the paper. "He really did like it quite rough. He wanted to spank me and loved pulling my hair as we had sex. He also liked me to talk dirty to him, but hair-pulling was what really turned him on.For one year, beginning in 2006, Lawton said she and Woods regularly saw each for sex, partying at Orlando's Blue Martini club and having sex in the golfer's home and in his car parked in a church parking lot.One of those backseat trysts was reportedly caught on film by photographers working for the National Enquirer in 2007. The story was quashed and the affair covered up when Woods agreed to appear on the cover of Men's Fitness, a title also owned by American media, in a quid pro quo with the publishing company, according to U.K.'s Mirror tabloid.http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/tiger-...tory?id=9270076

It was Elin's mom for stomach pains.The only possible conclusion we can come to is that Tiger punched her.
I wonder if Tiger was trying to 'hit it' and things went terribly, terribly wrong.I also heard Elin has a twin sister. Wouldn't that be a great twist if he hand an affair with the sister too!I am so kicking myself for not trying to pick an over under for how many women come forward.
I wonder if Tiger was trying to 'hit it' and things went terribly, terribly wrong.I also heard Elin has a twin sister. Wouldn't that be a great twist if he hand an affair with the sister too!I am so kicking myself for not trying to pick an over under for how many women come forward.
For every woman that comes forward there has to be a lot that dont say anything, as they were probably involved or dont want the bad reputation.Remember Tiger is on the road all the time...there isnt much to do between golf rounds but sit and watch tv..I would set the number at 23
Just when you think it can't get any better, here comes a story about rough sex and hair-pulling in a church parking lot.
And there's not even a single politician in the whole story
And there's not even a single politician in the whole story
that's rare.
Alas, you're both wrong. The NPR story linked above says Elin's mother is "a Swedish politician." Sorry, guys.Maybe Mom was sore after rough sex with Tiger.I'm not into my hair being pulled, but spanking...by an undeniably gorgeous guy...hmmm. Tiger's sure got issues, but they could be fun issues.
For every woman that comes forward there has to be a lot that dont say anything, as they were probably involved or dont want the bad reputation.Remember Tiger is on the road all the time...there isnt much to do between golf rounds but sit and watch tv..I would set the number at 23
Exactly. This is a good readhttp://deadspin.com/5416948/chaos-in-tiger...of-pro-athletes