Random Entertainment Observations

The same way Pulp Fiction is way better than Django.

You might be right, but Braveheart was made 20 years ago. He was very new to directing, and might have done things differently today. There is no denying his talent. He's a great storyteller.

For the purposes of this argument, don't you think you should say Django is way better than Pulp Fiction, since it came out 20 years after Pulp fiction?

I mean, that would be stupid, since pulp fiction is way better, but at least it would make more sense.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

For the purposes of this argument, don't you think you should say Django is way better than Pulp Fiction, since it came out 20 years after Pulp fiction?

I mean, that would be stupid, since pulp fiction is way better, but at least it would make more sense.

No. Because I think QT was a way better director at the beginning of his career than Mel was at the beginning of his.

I was using that analogy to say POTC might be way better but Braveheart is still amazing and awesome in its own right. So my original point stands.

I've been avoiding "Moon" for many years because even though I was sure it was a good movie, I always thought is was a horror/whatever in the vein of Black Swan or The Ring or something. I'm not into that much suspense, as I'm a huge wimpy turd. However, I broke down and watched it this weekend and I'm glad I did. It wasn't scary, it was thought-provoking and Sam Rockwell is awesome.

Were they able to talk about Jesus or is that next week?

I can't believe any "celebrity" would want anything to do with him. I would be embarrassed if I was Usher or Gomez.