Random Entertainment Observations

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

American Hustle was freaking terrible.

good, now i know i'll love it. i keeed i keeeed. you have great opinions………..FOR ME TO POOP ON.

anyone seen grand budapest hotel?

• Like 1

I really liked Fargo, but I couldn't help but constantly think about Steve Buscemi and Frances McDormand and particularly William H. "the heck d'ya mean" Macy. Hopefully as the show goes on I'll be able to think of it more as its own thing.

I also just don't really like Billy Bob, but he is pretty good in this. I do really like Martin Freeman and obviously Bob Odenkirk, who I'd forgotten was in it til he showed up.

I really liked Fargo, but I couldn't help but constantly think about Steve Buscemi and Frances McDormand and particularly William H. "the heck d'ya mean" Macy. Hopefully as the show goes I'll be able to think of it more as its own thing.

WHM was great, but I think Martin Freeman is every bit has good. Perfect for this role.

I also just don't really like Billy Bob

Billy Bob Thornton is great in everything. You're nuts.

• Like 1

good, now i know i'll love it. i keeed i keeeed. you have great opinions………..FOR ME TO POOP ON.

anyone seen grand budapest hotel?

1) Exactly.

2) Yes. It's great. Royal Tenenbaums is still my favorite Wes Anderson joint.

2) Yes. It's great. Royal Tenenbaums is still my favorite Wes Anderson joint.

Have we already had a thread or discussion where we ranked Anderson's movies? I haven't seen the newest one yet but here's my list:

The Royal Tenenbaums

Rushmore

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Bottle Rocket

Moonrise Kingdom

The Darjeeling Limited

(edited in some empty spaces to show tiers, because I liked the way fraut did it)

Rushmore

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Royal Tenenbaums (I feel like this movie has quotable sequences, and for me, the sum is less than the parts)

Bottle Rocket

Grand Budapest

Moonrise Kingdom (too twee)

Haven't seen

Darjeeling

Life Aquatic

Royal T

Mr. Fox

Grand Budapest

Rushmore

Bottle Rocket

Darjeeling

Life Aquatic

I haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom

That movie just keeps getting better and better. Just wait.

A much better question is how did Chiwetel Ejiofor not win. No one was going to beat Jared Leto. Gay people are so hot right now.

his anger is so real. its amazing. it's on par with any acting i've ever seen. deniro in raging bull. DDL in there will be blood. jaquin in the master. stallone in rocky 4.

That movie just keeps getting better and better. Just wait.

A much better question is how did Chiwetel Ejiofor not win. No one was going to beat Jared Leto. Gay people are so hot right now.

• Like 2

i agree, he didn't win because his america accent was a little forced.

Oh my goodness.

come on brvy.

i will say that i don't think the lady should have won for supporting actress for that role. she didn't really do anything but be yelled at by michael fassbender. fassbender's amazing performance won her that oscar. people felt so sorry for her they came away thinking she acted well, when she didn't really do anything.

I definitely don't agree with your assessment of her doing nothing, but like I said before Chiwetel acted circles around her.