Official Washington Capitals Thread

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As my official playoff team, I hope the caps don't ket me down this year.Go caps go!
Do all Leaf fans designate an official playoff team?
Halak will need to make 45 plus saves if the Habs are gonna win any games..
I would be happy seeing this series go 6 or 7, if the Habs do lose. Just rack up some points please, Pleks and Marky.

such a brutal penalty...I have always hated this call...The refs have no choice to call it obviously.

such a brutal penalty...I have always hated this call...The refs have no choice to call it obviously.
I hate it too, but obviously I'll take it.

i love how theodore is tapping his stick, then gord miller is like.... "just incase u guys didnt notice, theodore is tapping is stick bc he wants to tell the ref it was tipped...."like seriously u dumb f*ck, obviously!!!!!!

pretty weird..Ovy's not himself...no shots..But it only takes one
Montreal is playing him very very well.This is the tighter defense I was talking about when I said it was possible they couldn't keep up their offensive output from the regular season. Not saying it's always going to be this effective on a guy like Ovechkin, but shoves my point nicely. :club:============Way missed call on Gionta nearly splitting the D. Did Green get the puck?
Montreal is playing him very very well.This is the tighter defense I was talking about when I said it was possible they couldn't keep up their offensive output from the regular season. Not saying it's always going to be this effective on a guy like Ovechkin, but shoves my point nicely. :club:============Way missed call on Gionta nearly splitting the D. Did Green get the puck?
No, he slid into the feet and it should have been a trip.