Official Washington Capitals Thread

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I'll be using my season tickets for the first time this year this upcoming Friday as the Habs roll into DC. I'm expecting Ovechkin to be back but even if he isn't it should be exciting.

I'm pretty sure I'll be using my season tickets for the first time this year this upcoming Friday as the Habs roll into DC. I'm expecting Ovechkin to be back but even if he isn't it should be exciting.
That's so sick, how much were they? and where? I'm pretty jealous.
That's so sick, how much were they? and where? I'm pretty jealous.
They're pretty high up there but there's not really a bad seat in the house. $18 per ticket so it ends up being $738 per person. We made a good chunk of that selling playoff tickets till their 2nd round exit thanks to the pens.
They're pretty high up there but there's not really a bad seat in the house. $18 per ticket so it ends up being $738 per person. We made a good chunk of that selling playoff tickets till their 2nd round exit thanks to the pens.
Nice, that's pretty ballin. I would get Senator season tickets if the arena was downtown.
Nice, that's pretty ballin. I would get Senator season tickets if the arena was downtown.
Thanks...I think that's the first time "ballin" was used to describe anything about me.
Fo sho...it gave me a headache so I figured I'd share the wealth.
This must be what acid is like, or if I actually had acid and decided to look at that for hours I'm pretty sure my world would come down. Maybe my walls would just cave in.
Nice win for the boys tonight, pretty lame call by the ref on Ovy. The NHL is pretty dumb to be giving 5 minute majors to the best player in the game.
Ovi has a history of taking cheap shots like that, about time a ref grows a pair and makes a call. He will not get suspended because he is Ovechkin but at least he got ejected. Hopeflly it will teach him a lesson, but I doubt it. Either way, I would rather watch Alexander the Great play then sit in the press box anyways

He doesn't really deserve to be suspended for that, but it was definitely a dirty little boarding play, and the more of these he gets, the more his reputation will catch up to him.Plus, there's an automatic $100 fine with a 5+game, so that should probably be a good enough deterrent.