Official Washington Capitals Thread

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus guys, I bet money on The caps to win, and I haven't lost a bet on fcp yet. (5/5)
I believe I am the worst better in FCP. I haven't one a single playoff pool, masters pool, survivor pool, you name it.

Lets go boys..Come on no more wishy washy hockey..Lets see a good old fashioned blow out..6-1 would be a nice score.

Lets go boys..Come on no more wishy washy hockey..Lets see a good old fashioned blow out..6-1 would be a nice score.
not bad I was close..5-1
Bad ju ju?caps.jpgI know they have to prepare for the possibility of upcoming playoff games but I would think they could have waited to hit send till right after tonight's game at least.
Bad ju ju?caps.jpgI know they have to prepare for the possibility of upcoming playoff games but I would think they could have waited to hit send till right after tonight's game at least.
It might be a little too much to hope for, but I hope Gionta, Gomez and Moen stick that right up Varlamov's ass. And, for the record, it's been Varlamov that has the Caps one win away from the 2nd round and not Backstrom or Ovie or the zebras.
I know they have to prepare for the possibility of upcoming playoff games but I would think they could have waited to hit send till right after tonight's game at least.
isnt this kinda of accepted practice by a lot of teams?
isnt this kinda of accepted practice by a lot of teams?
I dunno about other teams, but Pens and Sens don't put tickets on sale til they're confirmed. Penguins won't even sell game 5 tickets until it's confirmed to happen.Are the Caps actually selling tickets, or just posting prices? If it's the latter, then I think everyone does that.
I dunno about other teams, but Pens and Sens don't put tickets on sale til they're confirmed. Penguins won't even sell game 5 tickets until it's confirmed to happen.Are the Caps actually selling tickets, or just posting prices? If it's the latter, then I think everyone does that.
I could be wrong, but I think the Leafs used to sell tickets to POSSIBLE playoff games all the time. Its been a long time, so I could be wrong. :club: I remember in 1986 (ya, that long ago), I waited in a lonnnnnng line and got tickets to a quarterfinals game vs St.Louis and games 1+2 at Maple Leaf Gardens for the semifinals. Leafs were up 2-1/3-1 in the QF, and the dynasty Oilers looked to be their counterpart in the next round. My Leafs vs Gretzky/Messier/Kurri/Coffey/Fuhr in the semifinals? SICK!Once I got the tickets in hand, the Leafs blew their lead to St.Louis, and Steve Smith pulled a Dan Boyle. Calgary-St.Louis semifinal, and I had tickets to return.
I could be wrong, but I think the Leafs used to sell tickets to POSSIBLE playoff games all the time. Its been a long time, so I could be wrong. :club: I remember in 1986 (ya, that long ago), I waited in a lonnnnnng line and got tickets to a quarterfinals game vs St.Louis and games 1+2 at Maple Leaf Gardens for the semifinals. Leafs were up 2-1/3-1 in the QF, and the dynasty Oilers looked to be their counterpart in the next round. My Leafs vs Gretzky/Messier/Kurri/Coffey/Fuhr in the semifinals? SICK!Once I got the tickets in hand, the Leafs blew their lead to St.Louis, and Steve Smith pulled a Dan Boyle. Calgary-St.Louis semifinal, and I had tickets to return.
I remember those lines..Before the internet and ticketmaster, the only way to get tickets was to line up at the Gardens..Many many times i went there 6am to get tickets..Ended up with greys but i was so happy.I remember the year we lost to the Royals i had World Series tickets..