Fluffdog Wins Wsop Circuit Event!

Congrats you sickos! per Fluff's twitter:I won! Wow, it feels so awesome! WSOP Circuit Victory #2 and my 2nd gold ring! Congrats to Zimmer on 2nd place. He played amazing the entire tourney and during hu and was a perfect example of class. Thanks everybody for rooting for me on and supporting me! All of you are awesome.

Is the record for most WSOP circuit wins still 3 ? I can't find any information or lists about this except an article from 2007 saying Chris Ferguson has the record.

Is the record for most WSOP circuit wins still 3 ? I can't find any information or lists about this except an article from 2007 saying Chris Ferguson has the record.
Jesus has 3 Circuit "Main Event" titles which are $5,200 or $10,000 events. Fluffs are $550 and $1k. With this victory he did get a seat for the $5,200 which starts on Friday. Was great to congratulate Justin in person and see what the prize money looked like so I could drool at those bricks! :club:

Congrats to you both!!I think I'm headed out to Hammond today to play the 2k tomorrow. Any of you guys have extra hotel floorspace? I'll obv chop the room for whatever the cost is, I just don't feel like getting a room by myself.

awesome game u2, congrats to a great HU's match, wish I was there to see that one especially when you were down to 180k in chips Fluff, and to come back like that wow, it just shows that your one hell of a player.Congrats' for the win and Zimmer very nice place man, you did very well.you both did FCP very proud

Way to go Fluff and Zimmer.
awesome game u2, congrats to a great HU's match, wish I was there to see that one especially when you were down to 180k in chips Fluff, and to come back like that wow, it just shows that your one hell of a player.Congrats' for the win and Zimmer very nice place man, you did very well.you both did FCP very proud
So crazy!! Congrats to you both!! :club:
Nice job boys!