So Who Will Replace Aj Benza On Hsp

amanda leatherman 1 time?
This was my first guess
jennifer harman
too shy imo, but so nice
I guess Annie Duke is out
DAMN!
Sarah Palin is going to be commentating on GSN?Cool
He said 'everybody likes' ...Shanna is a good possibility too.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jennifer harman
No way, its Jennifer, she's a serious poker player. According to what Daniel said, this is going to be eye candy with a bit of poker knowlege. I say Shana or that CP chick who does the interviews (I hope its her).
Guess who KNOWS the answer to this? YES ME!!!! LOL. Relax people, Gabe will be doing the commentary alone, but there will be a female addition to the crew, not for strategy discussion, and you all know her and everyone likes her.
Vanessa Rousso98% sure

You guys aren't paying attention to what daniel said. Gabe is going to be doing the analysis solo.. if that's the case, why would they bring in Harmen or russo? They are actual poker players, who could provide insight into plays, it would be a waist to bring in an actual pro just to look pretty. This is obviously going to be some sort of spokes model, or some poker celebrity like Elizabeth or Tilly.

Guess who KNOWS the answer to this? YES ME!!!! LOL. Relax people, Gabe will be doing the commentary alone, but there will be a female addition to the crew, not for strategy discussion, and you all know her and everyone likes her.
Lacey Jones or Amanda I'd guess then.
Tiffanny Michelle discarded
Wait ... they have poker ON TV ???? WTF Why didn't anyone tell me this?

I like how a guy says he's 99% sure it's Vanessa when I'm actually 100% sure it's not! It's not Amanda or Lacey or Tiffany either. It's not an actress either. I can tell you who it isn't but can't tell you who it is. Fun game for me! lol.