Random Football Observations

Can somebody who has been following the story a little closer clarify something for me?

Is this incognito story tied to the other thing with some Dolphins (I think) rookie having to pay a $30k team dinner tab?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did anyone just watch that 3rd and 7 scramble? Cam is such an incredible creature.

That Bama-Auburn ending is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. How fabulous.

Can somebody who has been following the story a little closer clarify something for me?

Is this incognito story tied to the other thing with some Dolphins (I think) rookie having to pay a $30k team dinner tab?

Yeah. In all likelihood. Rookie hazing is common in the NFL, but word is it's even more out of hand in Miami, and Incognito is thought to be the worst offender

I'm glad that the two biggest assholes in the NFL, on either side of the ball ( Suh and Incognito) are both proud Husker Alums. We may not win like the Larry Phillips years, but at least we can keep the notorious scumbag tradition alive.

I honestly believe Suh is misunderstood. Not kidding. Pretty much everything he's done has an explanation context, or both. Even the "stomp."

• Like 1

This Richie Incognito stuff escalated pretty quickly. According to The Miami Herald, via Deadspin, The Dolphins area shutting him down for the season. What are the odds this ends up costing Philbin his job?

And please read this amazing article about Incognito's dad anonymously posting stuff about Martin on message boards.

http://deadspin.com/...on-m-1457997230

This whole story gets more and more bizarre.

That's amazing.

I honestly believe Suh is misunderstood. Not kidding. Pretty much everything he's done has an explanation context, or both. Even the "stomp."

Come on.

Voice mails left by Incognito to Martin:

“Hey, wassup, you half n—– piece of [expletive] . . . I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. [i want to] [expletive] in your [expletive] mouth. [i'm going to] slap your [expletive] mouth. [i'm going to] slap your real mother across the face (laughter). [Expletive] you, you’re still a rookie. I’ll kill you.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/04/reports-incognito-left-racial-slur-death-threat-on-martins-voicemail/

That's amazing.

Come on.

Voice mails left by Incognito to Martin:

“Hey, wassup, you half n—– piece of [expletive] . . . I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. [i want to] [expletive] in your [expletive] mouth. [i'm going to] slap your [expletive] mouth. [i'm going to] slap your real mother across the face (laughter). [Expletive] you, you’re still a rookie. I’ll kill you.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/04/reports-incognito-left-racial-slur-death-threat-on-martins-voicemail/

My favorite part of Incognito, Sr.'s defense of his son's terrible treatment of Martin? "Martin tried to kill himself three times."

Like, what is his point? "Martin has serious issues with depression and suicide, so my son is just helping him out. Basically."

I'll talk about Suh later. I'm not totally nutso.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my God I was just watching Kent St at Ohio, and a fat guy named Nate Terhune just scored an AMAZING touchdown on a fake punt. Took it 61 yards and straight hurdled a guy. Gonna be all over tonight/tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

That was so incredible.

I think my favorite part was when Katherine Webb told AJ that she was sorry. I wanted to punch her in face, and I don't even know her.

Wrong. The sportwriters will have Auburn jump OSU, and they will be #2 this week. That would have happened regardless of the outcome of the OSU-Michigan game, but OSU almost lost that game, so it's definitely happening.