Random Football Observations

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did anyone just watch that 3rd and 7 scramble? Cam is such an incredible creature.

That Bama-Auburn ending is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. How fabulous.

I'm sure somewhere out there is a female who is decent-looking (or better), and has a basic understanding of how to talk about football. Unfortunately she hasn't been discovered yet. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-tota...Plays-of-Week-1"Tampa Bay would go to 1 and 0 with that win....." [Male announcers all too embarrassed to rip on her like they would on each other if they said something dumb]Her insight into the Cowboys-Chiefs game is, "I was at this game."It's way too stale when she's just reading the script, but when she tries to ad-lib you get something ridiculous like that. It's a no-win situation with her.

Is this your legal opinion or just your regular citizen opinion?
Regular citizen. Legally, I'm sure Kelly is looking a suit square in the face. A negligence tort requires a duty, a breach of that duty, harm becuase of that breach, and actual and proximate causation. I'm sure an argument can be made that Kelly and the school were negligent and therefore MUST PAY. Although I'll bet they settle quick.
  • 2 weeks later...
I just now remembered that there was a football game last night; I wonder who won...Hmm, sounded like a good game actually. How do you get the NFL Network anyway? Is it a pay channel like HBO or something?
Depends on the provider. I get it in HD with Comcast. I have to pay $3.99 extra per month (but I also get Fox Soccer Channel and the Tennis Channel and some other random channel).The broadcast team (Millen, Theismann and Bob Papa) is abysmal.
I don't want some fancy-schmancy dish.Looks like it's an extra $5 per month for the following:NFL Network HD History HD A&E HD Nat Geo HD Universal HD MGM HD
That is EASILY worth it. Those are basically the only channels I watch. Can you get a package where you only have those channels and your monthly bill is just $5? (plus $27.34 in fees) I would do that.American Pickers on History is great.
Vince Young should be cut to save us all time. Unfortunately, they'll likely put him on IR and cut him in the offseason.
And now reports come out that he's having season-ending thumb surgery. Titans are kinda screwed.
The BSU-Nevada finish was unbelievable. That pass play at the end of regulation would've been the play of the year if it wasn't for their incompetent kicker.
sadly i gave up on that game and missed the ending. but i was still very excited to hear they blew it.