• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was flipping around and came across this. It was terrible. Beyond awful. Cliche central. Bad acting. Bad writing. Everything that is wrong with network television. And I only watched for two or three minutes.

I was flipping around and came across this. It was terrible. Beyond awful. Cliche central. Bad acting. Bad writing. Everything that is wrong with network television. And I only watched for two or three minutes.
Well at least your opinion isn't ignorant or anything......

I didn't think last night's episode was that good (from what I saw, a good chunk of the episode had the voices cut out). What I enjoyed more last night (probably because I'm a middle aged woman) was Cougar Town.

I didn't think last night's episode was that good (from what I saw, a good chunk of the episode had the voices cut out). What I enjoyed more last night (probably because I'm a middle aged woman) was Cougar Town.
Which, apparently, features lines like "Boy, I'd love to lick his ass crack" or something similar...Confirmation?Coming soon to sitcoms: Roman Free - A European director, formerly accused of drugging and raping a 13 year old in a friend's hottub, is released on his own reconizance and soon gets up to his old tricks while finding new and amusing ways to substantiate false age claims. Hilarity ensues.
Which, apparently, features lines like "Boy, I'd love to lick his ass crack" or something similar...Confirmation?
I haven't seen the show, but that seems unlikely. Google says...Jules: You see that young gentleman there, I'd love to lick his bodyWoman: That's my sonJules: Ooh, he looks smartI thought this was actually kind of funny:Jules: I'm guessing the boy I flashed goes to your schoolTravis: Yes he doesJules: Is he single? ... Kidding! Why don't you ever laugh at my jokes?Travis: Because they make me sad

For some reason I can't really explain I enjoy watching the actor that plays the "buddy dad" on this show. His bit last night when he's in the kitchen was humorous.Something along the lines of:"I'll do what I want because what she don't know..."turns head yells "HONEY?"pauses listening intentlyfaces back to camera "won't hurt her."

Not as good as week 1, but still hopeful.That Dad line was good......so much racial humor too, towards the hispanic kids dad.
Pretty sure I use joke like that on a daily basis towards my wife.My favorite ever was when we bought our house and we had a house warming party planned and realized the night before that it was much more dirty than we thought and we did not have time to clean it our selves. So I called a cleaning service, who showed up at 6:30 AM. I answered the door to 4 Mexican girls, turned around and yelled "Honey, your cousins are here" and went back to bed.
Pretty sure I use joke like that on a daily basis towards my wife.My favorite ever was when we bought our house and we had a house warming party planned and realized the night before that it was much more dirty than we thought and we did not have time to clean it our selves. So I called a cleaning service, who showed up at 6:30 AM. I answered the door to 4 Mexican girls, turned around and yelled "Honey, your cousins are here" and went back to bed.
HAHHAHAHAA!Awesome

I'm really starting to get bored with it, which is a shame because I thought it started off well. I think I just don't really like any of the characters except the middle aged dad, and the fat gay guy. I love Ed O'Neil, but in this show he's boring. I'll probably try one more week of it, then give up on it.

This week Time magazine had a long article on the TV Sitcom... and then had a list of about 6 olds shows and said that if you liked X show of yesterday... you will love Y Show of today.The show this was paired with was Arrested Development.JJJ, you can find the link if you want. I actually just get the magazine at home, so I'm not sure if it's online, but if it is: you'll find it.

JJJ, you can find the link if you want. I actually just get the magazine at home, so I'm not sure if it's online, but if it is: you'll find it.
That's an LG skill. I can only find things on FCP.
Just watched the pilot...it was funny. Actually, it was pretty much the opposite of what SA21 said.
thats because i've never actually seen this show. turns out i saw two minutes of some other show that sucked. it had courtney cox in it. this doesnt. so i'm an idiot, just for a different reason.