Here's my love. It's quickly becoming my favorite TV show. Every actor is awesome. The writing is awesome. It's awesome.
Yes.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This show is fantastic....it needs to get more love from the forum at large. Loved the season finale as well as both Hawaii episodes.
I was thinking about looking for a thread on this show, just this week.This is definitely my favorite show on TV right now.I would list them as such:Modern FamilyCurbIASPCommunityEntourageDexterThe episode with Minnie Driver was all kinds of awesome.Phil (from the port-a-potty): "I just finished conducting some business. Quite successfully, I might add."

Still have a lot of love for this show. Was a must-watch for me all season long.Friday Night Lights is currently my favorite network show, but top 2 comedies are Modern Family and Community, closely followed by Big Bang Theory.Also, not sure if it had it's own thread, but Cougar Town was pretty damn funny the 2nd half of the season.

• 3 months later...

That's good news. Hopefully it keeps building it's audience and doesn't die like AD.

Just won Emmy for Best Comedy. Well deserved.
Very cool. I'm pissed that I missed this, pretty much everyone who I wanted to win ended up winning. Both Breaking Bad actors, and Sheldon from Big Bang Theory
This is only 1 of 3 shows that I am even looking forward to next season. The other 2 being Fringe and Castle.
It's Always Sunny?Curb?
It's Always Sunny?Curb?
Never seen Always Sunny. Have the first season in my netflix queue but going through the Wire firstCurb is on HBO or showtime? I don't and never have subscribed to movie channels. I think I have a couple seasons on DVD though. I watch all those shows, Dexter, Californiacation, Weeds, Wire, Entourage with netflix. Works out since it helps get me through the summers when nothing good is on.
Just won Emmy for Best Comedy. Well deserved.
The audience was really pulling for it, which was cool to see. It's not as much like AD as people make it out to be...I think it's much better about appealing to pretty much every segment of the population.
Never seen Always Sunny.
The audience was really pulling for it, which was cool to see. It's not as much like AD as people make it out to be...I think it's much better about appealing to pretty much every segment of the population. ...
I have this...issue...where I can't just start watching something. If I am going to start watching a show, I have to start with the first episode. I lied I have seen bits and pieces but I have not committed myself to it because I want to start from the beginning. But what I saw I liked hence it is my netflix queue.
  • 1 month later...

This show definitely has the best chance at a long run. It's hilarious, and it's not in a setting like "Community" where it has to end at some point.

• 4 months later...

I'd caught a few episodes here and there last year and thought it was funny. Picked up the first season and watched through most of it this past week. It very quickly jumped into my top shows. I'm looking forward to starting the second season today.

This show definitely has the best chance at a long run. It's hilarious, and it's not in a setting like "Community" where it has to end at some point.
Except for the fact that eventually Manny will grow up, and we'll all discover how bad of an actor he really is.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is only 1 of 3 shows that I am even looking forward to next season. The other 2 being Fringe and Castle.
I love me some Castle
  • 3 months later...