• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy hell that SNL dude's imitation of Ricky Gervis is seriously incredible.

I'm really happy with the whole NBC Thursday lineup. I really like Community, the interactions with Troy and Abed (sp?) are freaking hilarious. At first I didn't like Parks and Rec, but recently it has grown on me and it is now my favorite show out of the four. Yeah The Office has gone downhill a bit, I still really enjoy it though. The nard dawg needs to hook up with Erin immediately. It is starting to get on my nerves that nothing has happened haha.30 Rock is the one show out of the four that I can't get into at all.

I was watching an old episode last night (the one with Dewali) and it dawned on me that (A) I had never seen that episode before and (B) that was the first episode in a while that I truly enjoyed from start to finish. I'm not sure what they need to do, but they need to find another way to get the chemistry back from old seasons. I am really hoping the demotion of Jim will be one step in the positive direction for this show.

On a related note, I caught the Season 3 finale on TBS recently (Michael, Jim, and Karen all interviewing for the corporate job that Ryan steals). The scene where Michael came back into the office and gave his, "I'm going nowhere..." speech just saddened me. He's still got some good stuff here and there, but he just owned that whole scene and it might be my favorite Michael moment on the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Good episode tonight. I kind of lose interest with the show though when there is huge breaks between episodes. I know the Olympics is to blame for this, but even before the Olympics they would show like 2 or 3 new episodes then wait a few weeks.

Meh.A few decent jokes, but as someone who didn't like the wedding episode that much, this was much less heartwarming/enjoyable. Lots of breast-feeding stuff, which started to annoy me toward the end for some unexpected reason. Hour-long episodes are tough, especially when they show half the cast just doing nothing for the whole episode. I'm also liking Erin less, although I think that's the writers fault.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Man finally an awesomely funny show the whole way through.I especially loved when Dwight was talking with Isabelle and then Angela sidles up next to him and he jumps back yelling ****Also, at the end when Isabelle "whacked" Angela.Good times!

• 5 months later...
I will watch TBS re-runs for the rest of my life.But sorry. It needs to end now. The premiere was the worst episode ever. Just end it please.
That's a big statement...there were some reaaallly bad episodes last season.
I will watch TBS re-runs for the rest of my life.But sorry. It needs to end now. The premiere was the worst episode ever. Just end it please.
hmm I actually enjoyed yesterday's episode. Glad to have it back

meh I just hated it for some reason. It seems like there are way too many characters now, the conference room was jam packed with people. For me it takes away from the show when they are jumping from character to character, which they have always done, but it gets annoying when there are around 20 characters.On the other hand, I loved Big Bang Theory and Community.

The fact that Jim couldn't even pull off a successful prank on Dwight speak volumes. That was one of the last funny things they could do to always deliver. But nope.
and how Pam "succeeded".I am almost over it as well... Anyone know what happened to Parks and Rec?
and how Pam "succeeded".I am almost over it as well... Anyone know what happened to Parks and Rec?
It's a midseason replacement which basically means as soon as they cancel that POS "Outsourced" (O/U---5 episodes imo) Parks and Rec will be back. Worst case scenario it should be back by January 2011.

I enjoyed the episode. The very last scene with Toby was funny. I liked the elevator. I liked the spanking. The beginning was solid.It was middle of the road, but definitely not terrible.

I didn't mind it. Obviously it has passed it's golden years but for 23 minutes, I was entertained. Again, that is all I care about. I don't need or expect it to deliver like it did when all the original writers were doing it.

I actually liked Outsourced. I can see how it might be cancelled soon though. I think it would be better if they were actually on set in India, and they would shoot stuff outside of the workspace.I also re-watched The Office. Although I still don't think it was great, I definitely was a little off-base in my initial post. I think I was just expecting too much.

I actually liked Outsourced. I can see how it might be cancelled soon though. I think it would be better if they were actually on set in India, and they would shoot stuff outside of the workspace.I also re-watched The Office. Although I still don't think it was great, I definitely was a little off-base in my initial post. I think I was just expecting too much.
watch the movie :club:
Is it any good? I added it to my netflix.
ehh it's not terrible but I didn't know the show was based off the movie when I first watched it.. It was strange for the first 5 mins because it felt so familiar.

I hope the Office is getting close to being cancelled. They are missing something. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe they are trying too hard with Pam and to me she is failing miserably. I did like that they referenced poker last night, but still the show is just not that good. I mean really, Pretty Woman ... that was horrible.