Powerball Is Laying Good Pot Odds For Tonight's Drawing

yeah these odds are pretty good. but don't forget about the possibility that you might have to share it with others, plus the taxes you'll have to pay. reverse implied odds makes it a lot less attractive.given that though, if they sold powerball here, I'd buy a ticket!
i have a question for you. why are you still here?
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm showing my lack of knowledge, what does AIENC stand for? Never could figure that one out.
Not only am I going to answer your question, but I am going to help you answer similar questions yourself in the future. Much like the guy who will teach you to fish rather than just giving you a fish, I suggest that you search for acronyms and such things on google. It's one of those things that you might not immediately consider going to google for, but just like when you need to convert something to some other thing, google is your best bet. And it's not even close.Edit: I am way, way late on that response, but at least my post has better grammar. Bitches!And just because I'm in a goddam generous mood, 4bb = 4betbluff, another poker forum.
Ouch.
I'll go ahead and buy you a ticket because BG knows it's going to be a winner! What #'s do you want? I'm assuming you want 10-1-13-5-19 and 4.
I'll go ahead and buy you a ticket because BG knows it's going to be a winner! What #'s do you want? I'm assuming you want 10-1-13-5-19 and 4.
You read my mind, those are the exact numbers I want, thanks! Obviously I'll split the winnings with you enough to cover the tax you'll have to pay on it over there. I'm generous enough to not want to see someone debt ridden through their kindness.
One of two known felons on the site!
Yeah, but he's the slitty-eyed, inbred, addict kind. I'm the socially-recalcitrant rebel type that deep down, society really loves.
Yeah, but he's the slitty-eyed, inbred, addict kind. I'm the socially-recalcitrant rebel type that deep down, society really loves.
Like Billy Jack!
You're dating yourself, pops.
First guy to seriously kick butt on the big screen...you should be proud I think this highly of you.
yeah these odds are pretty good. but don't forget about the possibility that you might have to share it with others, plus the taxes you'll have to pay. reverse implied odds makes it a lot less attractive.given that though, if they sold powerball here, I'd buy a ticket!
OMG, this is so true. You're right.Good post
i would definitely like to see a nice home made sex tape get 'accidentally' leaked out with those two going at it
Which plausible sex tape would garner the most attention?I say plausible because I don’t want an answer like “Obama and Mother Teresa’s corpse.” That can be another category. Which implausible sex tape would garner the most attention (non-corpse division)?Also, let’s keep illegalities out of the equation.Furthermore, I’m not interested in weird fetishes or activities, just give me two names, having sex.I’m going to go bump the Dream Job thread and post, “Disclaimer writer for commercials.”
Which plausible sex tape would garner the most attention?I say plausible because I don’t want an answer like “Obama and Mother Teresa’s corpse.” That can be another category. Which implausible sex tape would garner the most attention (non-corpse division)?Also, let’s keep illegalities out of the equation.Furthermore, I’m not interested in weird fetishes or activities, just give me two names, having sex.I’m going to go bump the Dream Job thread and post, “Disclaimer writer for commercials.”
niiiiiiiiice
Are we limited to two people per tape?
Are we limited to two people per tape?
I wouldn't say it's a hard rule, but you need to justify why there's more than two. You can't just list off a bunch of A-list celebrities.After doing some more thinking about this, it's a tough call.Which gains more attention:All the supreme court justices getting down in a wild courtroom orgy?or The LA Lakers celebrating the championship sexually?or The cast of Friends not realizing the cameras were still rolling?"More than two" really ought to be its own category.