A Confession

No. I left some really funny parts out because I hate you.
We'll make up over some absinthe and ecstasy later...that'll make it all right.I also agree about my overuse of the ellipsis...Sorry
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scanners-exploding-head-3.jpg
Don't you dare compare that dude to Merc.
That picture reminds me of a story I heard just after the Tiananmen square ( man that is spelled weird )Seems that the Chinese government brought in the border patrol to get the protesters out of the square, because the border patrol was used to shooting it's own people.So they go ahead and do what communist do, shoot their own people 'for the people'.The regular army then surrounded the border patrol and told them in clear terms over the radio, that the next time the border patrol military shot a chinese citizen in the square, that the regular army would open fire on the broder patrol. They would not sit by and watch them shoot their youth.This was why the guy in the picture wasn't run over by the tanks that the day before were fine with shooting their own people.I don't remember where I heard this, but I like to think it shows that even godless communist have a sense of honor and morality that trumps political belief. And it makes me think that at the end of the day, even communist don't want to kill people and start wars. They would rather live life and enjoy family.Of course I still think we need to be ready to gun them down should I be mistaken.
I like to think it shows that even godless communist have a sense of honor and morality that trumps political belief.
Or at least communists that aren't part of the border patrol.
That picture reminds me of a story I heard just after the Tiananmen square ( man that is spelled weird )Seems that the Chinese government brought in the border patrol to get the protesters out of the square, because the border patrol was used to shooting it's own people.So they go ahead and do what communist do, shoot their own people 'for the people'.The regular army then surrounded the border patrol and told them in clear terms over the radio, that the next time the border patrol military shot a chinese citizen in the square, that the regular army would open fire on the broder patrol. They would not sit by and watch them shoot their youth.This was why the guy in the picture wasn't run over by the tanks that the day before were fine with shooting their own people.I don't remember where I heard this, but I like to think it shows that even godless communist have a sense of honor and morality that trumps political belief. And it makes me think that at the end of the day, even communist don't want to kill people and start wars. They would rather live life and enjoy family.Of course I still think we need to be ready to gun them down should I be mistaken.
fwiw, the guy in the picture was killed the next day by the government.
Don't you dare compare that dude to Merc.
It was more about what was going on in his head.
fwiw, the guy in the picture was killed the next day by the government.
That is not known. But he probably was killed at some point.
That is not known. But he probably was killed at some point.
Child please! They took him away and his family never saw him again. That dude gots shot!
Lord knows Brvhrt has the inside dope on the Tiananmen aftermath.
LOL. Yeah, I think the Chi Comms just let the guy who did more to embarrass the Chinese regime than any other individual has ever done off with a stern warning. I'm sure he's fine and is living out his life totally free and .... alive.
LOL. Yeah, I think the Chi Comms just let the guy who did more to embarrass the Chinese regime than any other individual has ever done off with a stern warning. I'm sure he's fine and is living out his life totally free and .... alive.
Substantiate it, then. I'm not disputing the probability, but my point has more to do with Brvhrt's statement that he was "killed the next day" and his condescending reply to VB.
Substantiate it, then. I'm not disputing the probability, but my point has more to do with Brvhrt's statement that he was "killed the next day" and his condescending reply to VB.
hahah... you're such a douche.
Pretty sure you can just put in a simple request for information form at the red army information desk. Don't know why you expect brvhrt to do this when he has employees not showing up for work till late and hitting on his wife...
Pretty sure you can just put in a simple request for information form at the red army information desk. Don't know why you expect brvhrt to do this when he has employees not showing up for work till late and hitting on his wife...
fucking spies!
They're crying on the inside kind of communists.
Is it me or has OT just been one angry bitch fight this week? I guess after spending so much time together here our periods have synced.
Thank you for getting some real humour in here...It's a real pain when so many people think humour is busting someone's ass for no real reason (I'm guilty in a retaliatory kind of way).
Is it me or has OT just been one angry bitch fight this week? I guess after spending so much time together here our periods have synced.
I blame JJJJ and his zen style 'make us all dance for him' plot that he hatched and is probably even now laughing about as he tells his friends over atthe Magic:The Gathering convention planning committee.That and Obama
I blame JJJJ and his zen style 'make us all dance for him' plot that he hatched and is probably even now laughing about as he tells his friends over atthe Magic:The Gathering convention planning committee.That and Obama
And the dicks who don't layer butter correctly!