• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy likes his hyperbole."A million billion percent yes!"
I would be way more surprised if Randy hadn't already said this exact line at some point. I think you wrote that joking around, because who would actually say that? But if I had to bet, my money would be 100% in the "Randy spoke this exact phrase in front of 30 million people" group.
I would be way more surprised if Randy hadn't already said this exact line at some point. I think you wrote that joking around, because who would actually say that? But if I had to bet, my money would be 100% in the "Randy spoke this exact phrase in front of 30 million people" group.
Oh, he's definitely said that.

Chris Golightly out, Tim Urban in. Apparently something about an old singing contract that Chris has which he couldn't prove he had been released from until after he had already been replaced. Too bad, kid sold his car, quit his job and gave up his apartment to be in the Top 24.

Chris Golightly out, Tim Urban in. Apparently something about an old singing contract that Chris has which he couldn't prove he had been released from until after he had already been replaced. Too bad, kid sold his car, quit his job and gave up his apartment to be in the Top 24.
They cut out every scene with him in Hollywood week. I looked up his info and under nickname it says "Orphan." I don't need anymore sob stories lol. Also his Sideshow Bob haircut was horrible.Everytime I saw Tim Urban he didn't sound that great.
They cut out every scene with him in Hollywood week. I looked up his info and under nickname it says "Orphan." I don't need anymore sob stories lol. Also his Sideshow Bob haircut was horrible.Everytime I saw Tim Urban he didn't sound that great.
Did you notice that they didn't let the cop sing on TV one single time other than his original audition? Every time they showed him performing it was muted while Seacrest talked over it. I wonder if he was just that bad or what the deal was.
Did you notice that they didn't let the cop sing on TV one single time other than his original audition? Every time they showed him performing it was muted while Seacrest talked over it. I wonder if he was just that bad or what the deal was.
He didn't look the part, imo.
I never said it! I am one hundred million biliion percent certain I didn't!Yeah, I was reading about the kid that got kicked off and how seemingly arbitrary it is that they allow some people get by with stuff and not others. Whatever. There's more important things than who makes it on American Idol, like those Curlers in the Olympics!
Since you're so damn desperate to hear my opinion, here you go:charityvance.png
I'm not sure about any of the stuff you wrote, but that girl is pretty hot.
I'm not sure about any of the stuff you wrote, but that girl is pretty hot.
I don't know about hot but "fugly" is nonsense.LG is on the money about the fake dye job though. So many women in Miami with the awful combo of dyed blonde hair, black eyebrows and a deep tan. They look like aliens.
Since you're so damn desperate to hear my opinion, here you go:charityvance.png
No pic for me.....But, you said she was ugly (so yes I was damn interested as to why) and although she wasn't drop dead gorgeous by any means. I thought she was a cute girl.
No pic for me.....But, you said she was ugly (so yes I was damn interested as to why) and although she wasn't drop dead gorgeous by any means. I thought she was a cute girl.
It was a series of six pretty pictures of the girl and LG's comments embedded in the pictures... saying that she had a pointy chin and stuff. The picture isn't working for anyone now.
When I read it, I read it the same as saying dirty blonde...I didn't think it was meant to say the chick was ugly, but maybe I'm wrong...
wow no comments - i disagree thought the girl who sang i want to hold your hand ruled it's a rock song it should be a mess
Meh I agree with the judges on that one, I thought it was a mess, a chick that is not a rocker shouldn't be sounding like a mess.Notes for tonight:--No great performances--If I had to pick a personal favorite, it would be Siobhan the girl that sang the Chris Isaac song. She seems like she's a little crazy, and I like that. She had a good voice too. I also liked the girl from Denver with the bleached hair.--Am I crazy or was the girl that went last by far the best out of the girls. I get that she should be "acting seventeen" but I didn't hear anything pitchy at all. Maybe I'm hearing things.--I miss Paula's crazy rants, but the judges seemed to move along quickly and gel together better without her.