Vtlaxer Vs Me Weekly Tlb Prop Bet

are my eyes going crazy or is it just the mind but TJ how do you do it playing that many games at once holy fk batman and that's just poker stars. I am just wondering if your playing any on other sites as well. 14 was at my last count was that before you where knocked out of a few lol. Super human wow.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to take anything away from TJ... but its not that uncommon for mtt grinders to be playing 12-20 tables on the big days.
I'm guessing you rely on your HUD alot then?i really can't concentrate with any more than 8 tables and thats if its LHE FR, playing about 4 tournaments where the dynamics on each table can be completely different, like blinds etc would totally kill me.
not trying to take anything away from TJ... but its not that uncommon for mtt grinders to be playing 12-20 tables on the big days.
wow that's amazing I can do no more than 3 than that's it I get confused after that. More power to you guys and your bank rolls
I'm guessing you rely on your HUD alot then?i really can't concentrate with any more than 8 tables and thats if its LHE FR, playing about 4 tournaments where the dynamics on each table can be completely different, like blinds etc would totally kill me.
heres the sick part. last time i heard, vt doesnt use a hud

you kids are all glory, it's a wonder that your rich or broke :club:

LMAO @ SAYING HUDS ARE OVERRATED, YOU ALL ARE SO FKN STUPID
i saw you were responding and i was 100% positive this is just about what you were going to say
ya, mostly everyone does this all the time.
i saw you were responding and i was 100% positive this is just about what you were going to say
i mean ya.........even if you dont think they help that much, you cant deny the fact that there are spots where huds are very useful, so even if they add a marginal amount of ev why not use them (i think they add a ton of ev to my game fwiw...i rely very heavily on huds)

HUD makes me play worse.. I rely too much on the stats and not on the cards/ situation.. Ive had my worst months trying to use a HUD.. Rose ive only been playing on Stars because FTP is rigged and has whooped my butt all year.** For tourneys they are bad for me.. Cash it helped me though.

HUD makes me play worse.. I rely too much on the stats and not on the cards/ situation.. Ive had my worst months trying to use a HUD.. Rose ive only been playing on Stars because FTP is rigged and has whooped my butt all year.** For tourneys they are bad for me.. Cash it helped me though.
yeh obv this is the backfall, but why not look at cards/situation first and then add another bit of information in stats!

I've never used a hud, obviously I can't really speak from experience but I can see how people could pay less attention to other factors and rely on the stats. I'm probably gonna get a hud soon though and try it out so we'll see.

I don't know my live game is so good, like my stats I keep are great. Averaging at least $1500-2000 a month profit for me which is nice. But on line I suck big time. I have notice in the last 3 weeks that my online is getting better. At stud I am doing very well and this week I have been going deeper in NLHE maybe things are getting better, it would be nice. I am noticing my leaks and starting to plug them a bit. I also find watching some of you when you at your Ft's sometimes help too. Of course also the group of degens I hang out with are great teachers too, they are a great group of guys and I <3 them. They have they moments but they are good kids. :club:

gl sicko I hope you didn't jinx yourself, pass your luck to me please AG