Vtlaxer Vs Me Weekly Tlb Prop Bet

Am I right or am I wrong??? If the majority of the people honestly think I should pay him back I will. .. The only way he should get his money back is if we canceled the bet or decided to chop going into the last day.
yeah there's no way in hell that's correctobviously it should have been discussed during the buy out talk but your percentage idea is very fairi can't see anyone arguing that*edit - but then again look at the shit that's argued on here
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think any of the 3 of you considered buying out as an option when placing this bet. Makes it kinda iffy for everyone.
buying out= quitting.. forfeiting.. its me giving him a discount because I was being nice.

I won't argue it.Whatever you decide, TJ.I made the bet on the TLB, we didn't add any provisions for quitting early.I'm uber-pissed it ended this way...like extremeelllyyy pissed, as I didn't think VT would end up buying out. I feel kind of cheated, since its like me buying a stake in someone for the Main Event and then they sleep through their day, but nothing I can do about it.EDIT: I am the dumbass who didn't add provisions if someone quit, or bought out. I fuckeded up. Fucking fuck it still tilts me though

I won't argue it.Whatever you decide, TJ.I made the bet on the TLB, we didn't add any provisions for quitting early.I'm uber-pissed it ended this way...like extremeelllyyy pissed, as I didn't think VT would end up buying out. I feel kind of cheated, since its like me buying a stake in someone for the Main Event and then they sleep through their day, but nothing I can do about it.EDIT: I am the dumbass who didn't add provisions if someone quit, or bought out. I fuckeded up. Fucking fuck it still tilts me though
i also totally understand fargos point of view here to. its a messed up situation.

Personally, I would not expect a dime back if I was Fargo. The bet was on who had more TLB points and the Kenyan won. That being said, if I was WhatArunnAA I would give Fargo the same buyout simply because $40 is a very minor percentage of everyone's bankroll and it is not worth any hard feelings.

I feel like the only fair way for both of us is to do it by percentage. Shipping 40 back.
Personally, I would not expect a dime back if I was Fargo. The bet was on who had more TLB points and the Kenyan won. That being said, if I was WhatArunnAA I would give Fargo the same buyout simply because $40 is a very minor percentage of everyone's bankroll and it is not worth any hard feelings.
Agreed 100 percent
I didn't expect anything back.
I feel like the only fair way for both of us is to do it by percentage. Shipping 40 back.
Ty sir, fair gesture.

TJ did right thing here because buying out was not mentioned in the OP and clearly affects the outcome. VT COULD have won if he didnt buy out and fargo made the bet on the assumption that both VT and TJ were going to play hard for the full week.

TJ did right thing here because buying out was not mentioned in the OP and clearly affects the outcome. VT COULD have won if he didnt buy out and fargo made the bet on the assumption that both VT and TJ were going to play hard for the full week.
don't make me say it...
Good settlement on the situation. I think the end result was fair to all parties involved
yeah agreed. Just make sure it's decided before next time what will happen if someone buys out so everyone knows.

I bought out with 1 day left in the bet. I was extremely tilted and was in no mindset to be able to grind all day saturday and was pretty far behind TJ in points. I did what was best for me. (I saved a ton of $ by buying out when I did). I forgot Fargo had made a bet with TJ on it... and I think getting 60$ of the 100$ bet was fair for TJ and Fargo. Sorry Fargo.

lol why would you have to send anyone money after he bought out? a loss is a loss, there's no refunds his pick forfeit
Buying out is not forfeiting. The way the bet was presented, Fargo was under the assumption they would be playing all week and trying to win for the entire week. VT then bought out when he still could have won, and changed the bet that fargo had money on. In the spirit on the bet i think its fair that fargo gets the same buyout %.
lol why would you have to send anyone money after he bought out? a loss is a loss, there's no refunds his pick forfeit
what tj did was generous, and completely uneccessary..
That's silly, Fargo should def get the same exact deal vt got, why should he lose completely?
ill make this point..if tj crushed first day, and vt did meh...could fargo IM tj and buyout for $50? absolutely if tj allows itnow, vt buys out $600, does fargo have to pay another $10 to tj? absolutely not.
I gave AG 1.5 to 1 on this weeks weekly Stars TLB... if anyone wants to book action ill book it at the same rate i gave him.. 1.5 to 1 just lemme know and if I dont know you send the money to WhatArunAA(beavercreek) and ill ship it back + my portion next Sunday. I'm doing this for motivation because I lack the drive to play as often as I should.
Fargo was buying the same exact bet.