The Fauxhawk Is The New Mullet

I'm appalled at the controversy this thread has already stirred up!
As am I. The faux-hawk is so much more versatile than the mullet, but it only makes me hate it more. The mullet is appropriate for rednecks and annoying ironic hipsters. The faux-hawk is appropriate, or rather, can be found on: butch lesbians, eurotrash, latin americo-trash, annoying hipsters, metrosexuals, homosexuals who try too hard, and top chef contestants. It might very well be the #1 haircut for eurotrash clubbers, and it looks terrible on about 99% of anyone who rocks it.
I find the "not so bad"s to be pretty bad.
Agreed. The style where your head looks like a raindrop is stupid, and makes your head look like a raindrop.
i rocked em both simultaneously. this is the closest picture i have to it. the mustache was just the cherry on the top of my fucking cake.19439516_m.jpgprobably 2003 or so.
Was that the pose you did for the Megan's law website?
i rocked em both simultaneously. this is the closest picture i have to it. the mustache was just the cherry on the top of my fucking cake.19439516_m.jpgprobably 2003 or so.
i wanna hang out with you.
Back in 1986 the mullet is appropriate, or rather, can be found on: butch lesbians, eurotrash, latin americo-trash, annoying hipsters, metrosexuals, homosexuals who try too hard, and top chef contestants. It might very well be the #1 haircut for eurotrash clubbers, and it looks terrible on about 99% of anyone who rocks it.
And the faux hawk is just as retarded looking.
And the faux hawk is just as retarded looking.
This is comment is out of left field. I have never seen a retard with a faux hawk.
This is comment is out of left field. I have never seen a retard with a faux hawk.
Not yet. But you will. It is one of those trends that seems right presently but will be so wrong looking back.
Not yet. But you will. It is one of those trends that seems right presently but will be so wrong looking back.
This whole topic of conversation is at least 5 years late.Besides, what should we care about what will look silly in the future? There is no apex of style.
Was that the pose you did for the Megan's law website?
Big LOL for this.For about a year, my husband sported huge mutton chops. About as big as these, and exactly the same style (not the wimpy baby chops some would-be hipsters are showing in Google images):muttonchops.jpgI couldn't say it was a great look, although I've always been amused and tolerant of whatever he wanted to do with his facial hair. But we must have been stopped by a dozen teenage males who were utterly agog at them. To a boy, they were gushing with incoherent admiration. James has always had a weird gift for getting totally obsessed by something, only to have it become a national phenomenon just as he loses interest in it. I guess he's avant-garde. I knew when those kids stopped us that mutton chops would be the new skate punk trend.No fauxhawks, though. They're as gay as mullets and almost as ugly.