Man I hate to think that Karl Malden got book ended though...
Maybe Billy Mays wasnt big enough to be concidered part of a series of three? And Malden was the beginiing of the set. In that case I will take Patrick Swayze
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read several articles on McNair's death and only one mentions his wife, who is described as "distraught". He wanted to be a "Role Model" to children but was apparently living with a 20 year old waitress that he met at Dave & Busters where he frequently went with his family. He was even in an Escalade registered to both of them when she got stopped for DUI - she claimed she wasn't drunk, just high.It really feels like the articles are trying to focus on what a great guy he was by ignoring the fact that he was in an adulterous relationship with a 20 year old girl.

Dont u dare bring that evil in here. Idiot.
wow maxstpolish aka ~ mspaka ~ burger boyaka ~ shop bitch i had no problems with anything you said except the " dont u dare bring that evil in here" partyou do not tell me what evil i can bring , ever , now that we are on the same page you are dismissed.
I've read several articles on McNair's death and only one mentions his wife, who is described as "distraught". He wanted to be a "Role Model" to children but was apparently living with a 20 year old waitress that he met at Dave & Busters where he frequently went with his family. He was even in an Escalade registered to both of them when she got stopped for DUI - she claimed she wasn't drunk, just high.It really feels like the articles are trying to focus on what a great guy he was by ignoring the fact that he was in an adulterous relationship with a 20 year old girl.
Is the only requirement for being a good buy not being in an adulterous relationship with a 20 year old woman? The amount of wealthy men, not just athletes, but men in general who have been in adulterous relationships with younger women is staggering, and I don't think that takes away from the things they do for the community. You can be a great guy, and be a cheater, imo.
Is the only requirement for being a good buy not being in an adulterous relationship with a 20 year old woman? The amount of wealthy men, not just athletes, but men in general who have been in adulterous relationships with younger women is staggering, and I don't think that takes away from the things they do for the community. You can be a great guy, and be a cheater, imo.
In my mind it makes a huge difference. To each his own.
You can be a cheater and still be a nice person, but I wouldn't call any cheater a "great guy/girl."
You can be a cheater and still be a nice person, but I wouldn't call any cheater a "great guy/girl."
I think "great" is a stretch for anyone but I don't think cheating on ones spouse negates hours/money dedicated to doing good for others.

how does anyone know if he was even cheating? some people have relationships that allow for things like that. I think the guy for the most part was a really caring individual in his community. And furthermore, cheating or not, did he deserve to be murdered just because he put his dick in something he wasn't married to?

I've been out of town all weekend, but can tell you with absolute certainty without revealing sources this was murder/suicide. so sad. the girl was definitely his girlfriend as well.

I've been out of town all weekend, but can tell you with absolute certainty without revealing sources this was murder/suicide. so sad. the girl was definitely his girlfriend as well.
You guys should listen to this guy, he knows felonies when he sees them.

this is how I see it unfolding: -McNair is at Dave and Busters a bunch of times, and he sees a hot twenty year old with a tight body, cute face, and gets her phone number. McNair is cheating on his wife pretty frequently, but he is dating women where he can keep it low profile because he does not want the news to be public (he is not dating an actress or model, but even more than that he is not dating women that have the ability to go to the media. A waitress from D&B has no ability to do anything). -He has rented an apartment in a neighborhood where he does not live, and where no one really knows him, to take girls to and to hook up. -The waitress from Dave & Busters is extremely excited. This is the best thing that has ever happened in her life. She is dating Steve McNair! -In the few months that they "date" he always meets her at this booty-call apartment. He does not introduce her to his friends or family. He takes her to eat and hang out at out-of-the-way locations where he will not be recognize or he does not take her out at all. -The girl begins to realize the actual situation. She is not even a mistress: she is a booty-call and nothing else. He is not going to marry her, have children with her, or in any way make her a part of his life. -The girl has a history of mental illness and very likely was either sexually abused as a child or lost her virginity at a very young age (12-14). She is emotionally and psychologically unstable. -On July 4th, a day of family celebrations, the girl is waiting at home for a call from Air McNair. He is at a BBQ and other events with his family. She is waiting at home to hear from him. Finally, he calls and says let's meet at the apartment as usual. She decides that after they have sex this time she will ask him some variation of the "where is this going?" question. She will want to know if she has any future with him. She has put up with a lot, and it seems like he doesn't care. -After they have sex she asks him. He responds with some variation of "if you're going to act all crazy I can move on to someone else. I have a reputation to protect. I care about you but everything has to be a secret for the sake of my career." -He goes to the bathroom to wash up. She is absolutely distraught. She picks up his semi-automatic gun. He comes back and lays down. She kills him and then kills herself.It is a really sad event. There are possibly some slight variations in the story from what I have put above, but I would bet money that this is very close to the actual way that things occurred.gmanshade

No. It isn't a litmus test with a yes/no conclusion based on a single criterion. However, it is sort of like the whole MJ thing - these are flawed individuals, even in death. While we don’t have to focus on those flaws, we shouldn’t be forced to ignore them either. I also have a bit of an issue where the Media initially seemed to try and white-wash his relationship with this 20 year old girl. I think it does affect, at least to some extent, your "Great Guy" and role model status when you take Junior and the rest of the family to Dave & Busters and wind up nailing your drug using, (allegedly) murderous/suicidal 20 year old waitress. Results based thinking, perhaps – but the final outcome seems to have indicated a certain lack of decision making skills.
this is how I see it unfolding: -McNair is at Dave and Busters a bunch of times, and he sees a hot twenty year old with a tight body, cute face, and gets her phone number. McNair is cheating on his wife pretty frequently, but he is dating women where he can keep it low profile because he does not want the news to be public (he is not dating an actress or model, but even more than that he is not dating women that have the ability to go to the media. A waitress from D&B has no ability to do anything). -He has rented an apartment in a neighborhood where he does not live, and where no one really knows him, to take girls to and to hook up. -The waitress from Dave & Busters is extremely excited. This is the best thing that has ever happened in her life. She is dating Steve McNair! -In the few months that they "date" he always meets her at this booty-call apartment. He does not introduce her to his friends or family. He takes her to eat and hang out at out-of-the-way locations where he will not be recognize or he does not take her out at all. -The girl begins to realize the actual situation. She is not even a mistress: she is a booty-call and nothing else. He is not going to marry her, have children with her, or in any way make her a part of his life. -The girl has a history of mental illness and very likely was either sexually abused as a child or lost her virginity at a very young age (12-14). She is emotionally and psychologically unstable. -On July 4th, a day of family celebrations, the girl is waiting at home for a call from Air McNair. He is at a BBQ and other events with his family. She is waiting at home to hear from him. Finally, he calls and says let's meet at the apartment as usual. She decides that after they have sex this time she will ask him some variation of the "where is this going?" question. She will want to know if she has any future with him. She has put up with a lot, and it seems like he doesn't care. -After they have sex she asks him. He responds with some variation of "if you're going to act all crazy I can move on to someone else. I have a reputation to protect. I care about you but everything has to be a secret for the sake of my career." -He goes to the bathroom to wash up. She is absolutely distraught. She picks up his semi-automatic gun. He comes back and lays down. She kills him and then kills herself.It is a really sad event. There are possibly some slight variations in the story from what I have put above, but I would bet money that this is very close to the actual way that things occurred.gmanshade
I think you're wrong...Vacation photos
I think you're wrong...Vacation photos
Does anyone on here think this beach is Tennessee? Is it even in the United States? Do you see anyone in these pictures besides the two of them? Do you think the photographer is a friend or family member of McNair's? I am pretty sure that the answer to all of these questions is "no."You should realize that taking her to an isolated beach in the carribean is much different than taking her to the Outer Banks, Myrtle Beach, or anywhere in the south where he is known as an NFL star. It is also much different than taking her to a party or BBQ where his friends and family are present. I think that the timing of this tragedy--July 4th weekend--is relevant because it is a family holiday, and during the day McNair was with his family while she was likely on her own. Take a look at the photo of the house where the murder/suicide occurred. For someone with his kind of money this is not where he would normally be living.
Does anyone on here think this beach is Tennessee? Is it even in the United States? Do you see anyone in these pictures besides the two of them? Do you think the photographer is a friend or family member of McNair's? I am pretty sure that the answer to all of these questions is "no."You should realize that taking her to an isolated beach in the carribean is much different than taking her to the Outer Banks, Myrtle Beach, or anywhere in the south where he is known as an NFL star. It is also much different than taking her to a party or BBQ where his friends and family are present. I think that the timing of this tragedy--July 4th weekend--is relevant because it is a family holiday, and during the day McNair was with his family while she was likely on her own. Take a look at the photo of the house where the /suicide occurred. For someone with his kind of money this is not where he would normally be living.
Except for the fact that the bodies were discovered early Saturday morning, BEFORE all of the "family festivities" of July 4th...
I knew you were a narc with that moustache.

This death is just as heart breaking as the MJ death... I grew up watching him run out on the field as I live 45 min from the stadium...I went to the apartment today where he died and took pictures with my wife... If I can figure out how to upload one on here I will...R.I.P. Air Mcnair #9