2009 Fchl 1&2 Entry Draft Thread

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Newmarket Hurricanes have drafted Toni Rajala with the 30 overall selection
Wow, that's surprising. I didn't think he'd go anywhere near that high. Then again I didn't think Avtsyn would go anywhere hear as high as he did...judgement calls. Anyway, I'm going to make my pick now.
Wow, that's surprising. I didn't think he'd go anywhere near that high. Then again I didn't think Avtsyn would go anywhere hear as high as he did...judgement calls. Anyway, I'm going to make my pick now.
It's like we are all drafting from completely different lists

Also, lol, of the 5 guys I could see myself taking at the 33, still none of them went off the board like I expected them to... so I'll have some serious decisions ahead of me...

Hmmm Adam.I like the pick a lot.
Thanks. Lots to like about a defenseman who basically only thinks about offense, playing in Colorado in the middle of a youth movement. I'm happy to have him. I didn't set out to make 3 of 4 picks be defensemen, but that's fine, my defensive pipeline was pretty barren and now it looks a lot healthier.
Thanks. Lots to like about a defenseman who basically only thinks about offense, playing in Colorado in the middle of a youth movement. I'm happy to have him. I didn't set out to make 3 of 4 picks be defensemen, but that's fine, my defensive pipeline was pretty barren and now it looks a lot healthier.
I like it. Moore and Elliot were going to be my first two picks in this draft. I still thought I could grab him at 37 but it makes me feel better about trading my no. 32.
Carl Klingberg is my pick at 32 but I can't submit it because I am on my touch
Pop this link into your Safari browser and see if that works. I made a pick from my iPhone last night and the interface should be exactly the same. http://www.realfantasysports.net/fchl/entry_draft.phpThere's an underscore between entry and draft.

Goddamnit Ollie.Coming into today, I had about 5 guys I liked at 33, but expected a couple of them to be taken in the 3 picks before me. The first 2 picks go by without one of my guys going, and then you take the only guy I had slightly ahead of the others.Now I have a pretty tough decision to make.

1. John Tavares2. Matt Duchene3. Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson4. Evander Kane5. Victor Hedman6. Evgeny Grachev7. Brayden Schenn8. Nazem Kadri9. Jordan Schroeder10. Chris Kreider11. Eric Tangradi12. Ryan Ellis13. Scott Glennie14. Oliver Ekman-Larsson15. Calvin deHaan16. Dmitri Kulikov17. Louis Leblanc18. PK Subban19. Tomas Tatar20. Brett Sonne21. Aaron Palushaj22. Dmitri Kugryshev23. John Moore24. Zach Kassian25. Patrick Wiercioch26. Alexander Avtsyn27. Jacob Josefson28. Oscar Osala29. Jeremy Morin 30. Toni Rajala31. Stefan Elliott32. Carl Klingberg

Goddamnit Ollie.Coming into today, I had about 5 guys I liked at 33, but expected a couple of them to be taken in the 3 picks before me. The first 2 picks go by without one of my guys going, and then you take the only guy I had slightly ahead of the others.Now I have a pretty tough decision to make.
Sorry man, I had been trying to move up for around 7 picks to get him. Seems I timed it just right! You called it that I was gonna scoop you there too!