2009 Fchl 1&2 Entry Draft Thread

Jordan Schroeder to the Hurricanes at 9. Maroons are up.
I thought after he dropped so much in the NHL draft that I'd have a chance at getting him. I guess not.Hopefully I will make the 10th overall pick soon never. I'm in trade talks for it, and if they fall through I'll put the pick on the open market.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done some more thinking on it. I don't care what the terms are, I'd just like to dump the 11th pick. talk to me.
If you're trying to dump your own later round picks you're probably not interested in acquiring any, right?
I'm officially blaming Danny for every mistake I make in the FCHL from here on out. New hotness.
Awesome.Can I join the FCHL2. Please! Still pissed I missed out.Also, I`m interested in acquiring one of the next few picks in the FCHL draft. Anywhere up until 18 would be fine. I`m willing to trade my remaining picks this year, though my preference would be later-year picks. I can also give up valuable 11-12 and 12-13 cap, or even roster players.Plekanec and Latendresse are now quite useless with Cammalleri going to the Habs - make me an offer!

FCHL 2 draft partial results: 1 The Crazy Dicers John Tavares 2 The Stellar Reign Evander Kane 3 The Stellar Reign Matt Duchene 4 The London Royalty Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson 5 The Fisty McGavin Project Brayden Schenn 6 The dEvs BamFs Victor Hedman 7 The Red Storm Ryan Ellis 8 The North Stars Cody Hodgson 9 Johnnys Rockets Colin Wilson 10 The Red Storm Jared Cowen 11 Crunch Bunch Nazem Kadri 12 The London Royalty Evgeny Grachev 13 The Crazy Dicers Jamie Benn 14. (Snipe McNasty) - Zack Kassian 15. (The North Stars) - Erik Karlsson 16. (The London Royalty) - Zach Boychuk 17. (Puck Fiction) - Drayson Bowman 18. (dEvs BamFs) - Scott Glennie 19. (Stellar Reign) - Jordan Schroeder 20. (Crunch Bunch) - Dmitry Kulikov 21. (The Fisty McGavin Project) - Oliver Ekman-Larsson 22. (Snipe McNasty) - Jordan Eberle 23. (Crunch Bunch) - P.K. Subban 24. (broadway revival) - Joe Colborne 25. (Crazy Dicers) - Brett Maclean 26. (Snipe McNasty) - 27. (The London Royalty) - 28. (The London Royalty) - 29. (Johnnys Rockets) - Jonathan Blum 30. (dEvs BamFs) - Eric Tangrad 31. (The Fisty McGavin Project) - Eller, Lars (STL) 32. (The Fisty McGavin Project) - Bozak, Tyler (TOR) 33. (The Red Storm) - Couture, Logan (SJS) 34. (Puck Fiction) - Shattenkirk, Kevin (COL) 35. (The North Stars) - Tedenby, Mattias (NJD) 36. (broadway revival) - Grabner, Michael (VAN) 37. (Crazy Dicers) - Kindl, Jakub (DET)I'm missing a who picked who at 26-29

is getzlaf like super expensive or something? I mean obviously I don't know much about your team situation or the guy you just drafted and somewhat about your league as a whole but yea. maybe you're expecting a rebound for kristian?

is getzlaf like super expensive or something? I mean obviously I don't know much about your team situation or the guy you just drafted and somewhat about your league as a whole but yea. maybe you're expecting a rebound for kristian?
Anaheim doesn't play very often in the FCHL schedule, making players from Anaheim less valuable than it seems. Last year Boston played 54 out of 75 game nights, while anaheim only played in 33. It's a pretty big disparity.That being said, Getzlaf looks ****ing great sandwiched in between Parise and Staal on my roster
Anaheim doesn't play very often in the FCHL schedule, making players from Anaheim less valuable than it seems. Last year Boston played 54 out of 75 game nights, while anaheim only played in 33. It's a pretty big disparity.That being said, Getzlaf looks ****ing great sandwiched in between Parise and Staal on my roster
You can't really build a team around a guy whole plays so few games. I loved his talent, but his actual fantasy point production was average.
tangradi goes to the reserves at #11. adam's up, can't wait to see who he was scheming over.
Ryan Ellis goes at #12. My plan was always to take either Grachev or Ellis at the 12 spot, barring an unforseen fall from grace by any of the players I projected to go earlier. I figured Eric Tangradi would go top ten to someone, so when he was still available with Nell's pick I tried (and nearly succeeded) to trade for it so I could potentially get Tangradi and Ellis.

I like the pick. I thought there was some chance mike, jay, or Nell would take Ellis. davey's pick was completely off my radar. not making a comment, just admitting I had to db him and scratch my head when the pick was made. honestly thought that was what you were doing with nell's pick, which is why I tilted so hard thinking I'd told you I was targeting tangradi.

I like the pick. I thought there was some chance mike, jay, or Nell would take Ellis. davey's pick was completely off my radar. not making a comment, just admitting I had to db him and scratch my head when the pick was made. honestly thought that was what you were doing with nell's pick, which is why I tilted so hard thinking I'd told you I was targeting tangradi.
I don't think you ever mentioned Tangradi to me, and I thought it was about 100% that he would go top ten in our draft.
I don't think you ever mentioned Tangradi to me, and I thought it was about 100% that he would go top ten in our draft.
there's still a lot left on the table. I wasn't real sure I was making the right choice, still kinda wondering if it was smart to draft a dude who sustained tendon and nerve damage not too long ago...

i was actually surprised tangradi went so high. i was hoping ellis was drop but have no qualms about taking glennie. a guy taken 8th in a draft this deep has to have something about him and the stars seem to be pretty money recently when it comes to drafting players.

I wish I was the guy in the FCHL2 with both Tangradi and Glennie...oh wait I am! :club: Throw Hedman in there as well and at this point I'm pretty happy with my draft.Let's just hope they aren't all huge busts.