Chastity Bono To Have A Sex Change

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Chastity Bono is having a sex change to become a man.A spokesman for Bono, born a girl to Sonny and Cher, says he "has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity" and began the sex-change process earlier this year.Publicist Howard Bragman said Bono is proud of his decision and hopes "that his choice to transition will open the hearts and minds of the public regarding this issue."The 40-year-old writer, activist and reality-TV star came out as gay 20 years ago, Bragman said.In the book "Family Outing: A Guide to the Coming-Out Process for Gays, Lesbians, & Their Families," Bono describes the realization of being "somehow different -- specifically different from who my mom expected me to be."A message left with Cher's representatives was not immediately returned Thursday.Bono's second book, "The End of Innocence: A Memoir," details how relationships with Joan, a lover, and Sonny and Cher changed after coming out.In 1995, Bono posed for the cover of the gay magazine The Advocate and began working for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).My question is this:If SHE becomes a HE, will HE still sleep with women and does that mean HE is still gay or not?????

As my former representative's daughter, I for one am worried about her upcoming addadictamy operation.Hopefully she enjoys the freedom of peeing standing up real soon.

1. Mandatory sex change joke: I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.2. Does a surgically attached willy work like a normal one, or does it require a series of cranks, levers, and hydraulics to operate? Does it have a remote control?

1. Mandatory sex change joke: I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.2. Does a surgically attached willy work like a normal one, or does it require a series of cranks, levers, and hydraulics to operate? Does it have a remote control?
if so, I would like to have a sex change to become a woman and then have a sex change back to become a man. that sounds like fun.

Speaking of chicks getting dicks, some man who used to be a chick gave birth to his second child. My ? is why is she a he if he has she parts?

Is it gay for me to want to know all about a fake penis? Like is it just a normal penis? Can you request a gigantic penis? Can you request a penis that will shoot out a shockingly large amount of semen? Can you give a really hard dick slap that could possibly injure someone? Think of all the possibilities.(edit) Just saw hblasks post, I got all the same questions.

butch lesbians are gross
Don't go to a WNBA game or worse the Big 10 woman's BB tourney, really scary.

I don't think they attach ding dongs to the lady's yet. They mainly remove the breast and give them hormones. The hormones increase muscle structure and increase the clit to a lil penis.

Does this make me gay when I masturbate to him?
That is an intresting question. i saw a pic earlier of Buck Angel a female to male Transgender. An Buck was taking it from a buffed out dude and I wondered.........Yep, I wondered???
I don't think they attach ding dongs to the lady's yet. They mainly remove the breast and give them hormones. The hormones increase muscle structure and increase the clit to a lil penis.
I don't think she/he needs more muscle. She is already buff enough.
Wow, who would have thought that the daughter of Sonny and Cher would have issues?
Good point! At least she has the "balls" to make a tough decision.I hope she ends up happy. She's probably been through the ringer.
Good point! At least she has the "balls" to make a tough decision.I hope she ends up happy. She's probably been through the ringer.
you wait 3 1/2 months to make your first post and you choose this thread?welcome to FCP.
she was such a cute baby
Is it dirty of me to think that was the stage of her life that I found attractive ? Didn't think so...