2009 World Series Of Poker Event 18 $10,000 World Championship Omaha Hi/lo

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am dealt 27 offsuit playing a young mind heads up, i move allin, he thinks for a loooooooooong while, i call the clock on him, and then he folds.

i am dealt 27 offsuit playing a young mind heads up, i move allin, he thinks for a loooooooooong while, i call the clock on him, and then he folds.
so you win the blinds. What's the big deal?
a misread on your part gl with yours..... scary if you actually are shaping young minds
if you want to make a real bet on education i am all ears. I would propose a point system for each level of education and then success at that level. if you want to bet along those lines please let me know. given the terms of your original bet you could have graduated #1 in your class from I.T.T. tech and you win. no rational person would accept those terms, and as i said not every level of education necessarily has a class ranking.
so you win the blinds. What's the big deal?
he has all of his chips in middle except one 10 credit chip left in his stack
p.s. I cannot except your offer because my highest level of education does not include a class rank. sorry, what's a man to do
Accept,I haven't completed my undergrad yet...But let's re-hijack this thread... DN is running so good right now (playing good, too obv)POY

Phil Hellmuth EliminatedWith the ASpade ADiamond 3Spade KSpade , the short stack of Phil Hellmuth doubled through the big stack of John Monnette on a board of 9Heart 2Diamond 7Heart 8Club AHeart S Hellmuth scooped the pot was up to a very modest stack of 40,000 before being eliminated shortly after.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, wish the bet was still going on

Two minutes ago....RealKidPoker 244k have to pee soooo bad! 21 left. 28 min to pee
Just made the fasted time ever to pee and back. World record speed. Didn't miss a hand thanks to Ted LawsonTy Ted! :club:

9 June 2009, 4:38 amRealKidPoker: Squeaked into money for my 4th cash already! 4 of the last 5.9 June 2009, 4:56 amRealKidPoker: Its official. 8 consecutive 3am days. I made it thru with 113k and 17 players left.

well, this is unfortunate. anyway, if you ask anyone who knows this site (or is member) who do you think of when you think of FCP I guarantee that the top five names will include daniel n. and gmanshade. I played a $2/4 nl holdem cash game at foxwood's in april, and I was wearing a hat a friend made for me that says "gmanshade" with all the letters in rhinestones. there were two or three people who commented on it at my table (9-handed table, and with a considerable rotation of people over 4+ hrs). I don't care if anyone hates me, but at least acknowledge your fascination with all things gmanshade.
considering im from CT and go there at least once a week i know ur lying cuz they dont run a 2-4 NL. maybe u were playing 2/4 limit with all the old people?
Phil Hellmuth EliminatedWith the ASpade ADiamond 3Spade KSpade , the short stack of Phil Hellmuth doubled through the big stack of John Monnette on a board of 9Heart 2Diamond 7Heart 8Club AHeart S Hellmuth scooped the pot was up to a very modest stack of 40,000 before being eliminated shortly after.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, wish the bet was still going on
Thought so, Hellmuth isn't good enough at Omaha. The guy didn't even cash.

With 18 players now remaining, the field has been re-drawn and combined into the final two tables. Here's how they're laid out:Table 76Seat 1: Scott ClementsSeat 2: Ben BoydSeat 3: Pat PezzinSeat 4: John RogersSeat 5: Alex KravchenkoSeat 6: Sam KhouissSeat 7: John MonnetteSeat 8: Ville WahlbeckSeat 9: Yueqi ZhuTable 77Seat 1: Toto LeonidasSeat 2: Cameron McKinleySeat 3: Annie DukeSeat 4: Tom KoralSeat 5: Jacobo FernandezSeat 6: Daniel AlaeiSeat 7: Ted LawsonSeat 8: Greg JamisonSeat 9: Daniel NegreanuThis could be fun!!!!

How awesome would it be if Pat Pezzin and Daniel played heads up for a bracelet...This could be amazing for a select few of us from Toronto to watch...Also WTF is douchebag doing as the chip leader..Hope he loses...

p.s. I cannot except your offer because my highest level of education does not include a class rank. sorry, what's a man to do
Tell me about it
With 18 players now remaining, the field has been re-drawn and combined into the final two tables. Here's how they're laid out:Table 76Seat 1: Scott ClementsSeat 2: Ben BoydSeat 3: Pat PezzinSeat 4: John RogersSeat 5: Alex KravchenkoSeat 6: Sam KhouissSeat 7: John MonnetteSeat 8: Ville WahlbeckSeat 9: Yueqi ZhuTable 77Seat 1: Toto LeonidasSeat 2: Cameron McKinleySeat 3: Annie DukeSeat 4: Tom KoralSeat 5: Jacobo FernandezSeat 6: Daniel AlaeiSeat 7: Ted LawsonSeat 8: Greg JamisonSeat 9: Daniel Negreanu
I just don't want this ass hole to win. I wonder how often he's berated dealers in this tourney. I guess I'd be pissed if I was a balding 22 yr old too.