Easy No Strings Attached Sex0r

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but, never said that she would cheat or wants laid by you, right?Back in my single days when I had good stories, I was hooking up with this bartender (graduated with her, freaky kinda biker chick, but crazy hot) I took home...Her: There's something I need to tell you... (btw, not the only story I have involving a girl and this line.)Me: I'm sure this is gonna be something good!Her: My boyfriend is in jail and gets out in a few weeks.Me: I'm gonna guess that it wasn't for insider trading or bad checks, huh?Her: For assault....I avoided her for weeks until she stopped calling me. I saw her out with him about 8 months later and I'm 100% sure he would have tossed me around like a rag doll.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, good luck with that.
I hear this part in your voice in my head. It makes me smile.
It's kind of what guys do. If a girl talks to us, we think she probably wants to do us. If she talks about anything sexual with us, we know she wants to do us.
If girls talk to you about anything sexual it's because they DO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. That's not the case with all men, but it is the case with you.
I hear this part in your voice in my head. It makes me smile.If girls talk to you about anything sexual it's because they DO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. That's not the case with all men, but it is the case with you.
Ditto! May as well get a female perspective on this for the sake of discusion - she brings up the sexual convo's then when I later talk about hanging out, she takes my number. IYO, this isn't an accident, is it? I assume she wants to have control over the fling, basically call when she's ready. What do you think?
Ditto! May as well get a female perspective on this for the sake of discusion - she brings up the sexual convo's then when I later talk about hanging out, she takes my number. IYO, this isn't an accident, is it? I assume she wants to have control over the fling, basically call when she's ready. What do you think?
I think she meant for that to be directed towards dolfan. :club: He's dreamy.
If girls talk to you about anything sexual it's because they DO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. That's not the case with all men, but it is the case with you.
Well that just throws my whole universe out of whack. I am a guy and, by nature, I have to either misinterpret everything a woman says/does or completely misunderstand it from the start. But if a girl is talking to me about sex and I think she wants to do me when she actually does want to do me, something is missing from the equation.
I didn't get the feeling she was necessarily wanting to do you from the dialogue you posted. She's probably just dirty, like me. I could be wrong. If you want to prove us wrong, invite her over and attempt to do her. Don't dance around it. Get her alone somewhere with a bed and ask her if she wants to get down. Be totally clear though, that you do so at your own peril. Her convict fiance will likely kill you when he's sprung from the joint. Know in your heart, and know it well, that whether she feels guilt, or she's just an evil little bitch, she WILL tell this incarcerated fellow of her exploits and he WILL be very very unhappy. Most girls are incapable of taking anything to their grave untold including myself. If I were you, I'd steer clear of the mess that is this dirty chick, regardless of how naughty she is and how horny you are. There are lots of sluts. Find another one.
I think she meant for that to be directed towards dolfan. :club: He's dreamy.
I totally did. He absolutely is.
Well that just throws my whole universe out of whack. I am a guy and, by nature, I have to either misinterpret everything a woman says/does or completely misunderstand it from the start. But if a girl is talking to me about sex and I think she wants to do me when she actually does want to do me, something is missing from the equation.
You are so utterly full of shit. I can think of at least six women, right off the top of my head that would love to strip you down and perform the most sinful of sinful acts on your person. You know it, too. I'm not giving you any new information here.
Women have a tough job. Today a girl in work randomly threw me half of her twix bar and gave me a smile. First thoughts were "I'm in"They pretty much can't do anything without us thinking they are interested, even when they act like a bitch the only thing that makes sense is playing hard to get or insecurity over her obvious love for us.
must've know that you don't like coconut
You are so utterly full of shit. I can think of at least six women, right off the top of my head that would love to strip you down and perform the most sinful of sinful acts on your person. You know it, too. I'm not giving you any new information here.
Well, I'll counter your six women argument with this:One time in my life, ONE TIME, I've been flirting with a girl and discussing stuff all sexual-like and actually inserted myself into her later that night. Once. Numerous other times, and I do mean numerous, I've been (what I thought was) flirting (discussing the dirty stuff) with a girl and ended the night having just as much sex as I began the day having: none. None sex. But, that one time...was just outstanding. The point being, as many people have reiterated, flirting/talking openly about sex does not guarantee you'll be taking your skinboat to tunatown (Burgess Meredith was awesome).
Well, I'll counter your six women argument with this:One time in my life, ONE TIME, I've been flirting with a girl and discussing stuff all sexual-like and actually inserted myself into her later that night. Once. Numerous other times, and I do mean numerous, I've been (what I thought was) flirting (discussing the dirty stuff) with a girl and ended the night having just as much sex as I began the day having: none. None sex. But, that one time...was just outstanding. The point being, as many people have reiterated, flirting/talking openly about sex does not guarantee you'll be taking your skinboat to tunatown (Burgess Meredith was awesome).
So you're not counting getting sucked off? I think that should totally count, and I know of two times that's happened for you with random hookups in recent memory.Your point is still valid for other folks, but it doesn't work for you. You possess all of the fuckable qualities that make girls have wet panties.
So you're not counting getting sucked off? I think that should totally count, and I know of two times that's happened for you with random hookups in recent memory.
I did not count oral sex - I just don't think it should count the same as regular sex (but it is still quite fun). And one of those didn't include the type of conversation and assumption that Steve made when he started the thread. I actually have no clue how that one happened. I'm not arguing whether a girl would do/blow me, but rather how often an open discussion on such things leads to such things actually taking place. Also, I didn't bother to look it up but I'm hoping Burgess Meredith was the actor who played the really, really old guy in Grumpy Old Men where they showed highlights of him during the credits just rattling off various (completely awesome) euphemisms for sex - otherwise me saying "Burgess Meredith was awesome" will seem like a very random way to end that post.
None sex.
Ah, none sex. I know it well.
You possess all of the fuckable qualities that make girls have wet panties.
That's a nice thing to have a woman say about you. You know what's another? The line from Jerry Maguire.
I did not count oral sex - I just don't think it should count the same as regular sex (but it is still quite fun). And one of those didn't include the type of conversation and assumption that Steve made when he started the thread. I actually have no clue how that one happened. I'm not arguing whether a girl would do/blow me, but rather how often an open discussion on such things leads to such things actually taking place. Also, I didn't bother to look it up but I'm hoping Burgess Meredith was the actor who played the really, really old guy in Grumpy Old Men where they showed highlights of him during the credits just rattling off various (completely awesome) euphemisms for sex - otherwise me saying "Burgess Meredith was awesome" will seem like a very random way to end that post.
Burgess Meredith is not the guy in Grumpy old men. Different really old guy.And just take the compliment(s)! (and think about going to find those 6 girls Nikki mentioned.)(and, in my book, it is more of a conquest to get a girl to go down on you. during sex, the lady is getting something out of the equation (hopefully). a blowjob is you time. think about it. all she gets is a bad aftertaste or a skin cream that does not mix well with water.)(i'm done now.)
Burgess Meredith is not the guy in Grumpy old men. Different really old guy.And just take the compliment(s)! (and think about going to find those 6 girls Nikki mentioned.)(and, in my book, it is more of a conquest to get a girl to go down on you. during sex, the lady is getting something out of the equation (hopefully). a blowjob is you time. think about it. all she gets is a bad aftertaste or a skin cream that does not mix well with water.)(i'm done now.)
He was the Dad. Of the other old guy, Jack Lemon.
Well that just throws my whole universe out of whack.
You are so utterly full of shit. I can think of at least six women, right off the top of my head that would love to strip you down and perform the most sinful of sinful acts on your person.I'm not giving you any new information here.
One time in my life, ONE TIME, I've been flirting with a girl and discussing stuff all sexual-like and actually inserted myself into her later that night. Once.
So you're not counting getting sucked off? I think that should totally count
The army thread view counter must be growing exponentially after this dialog....Congrats
He was the Dad. Of the other old guy, Jack Lemon.
That's what I was going for when I referred to him as the really, really old guy. I apologize for taking a perfectly good thread about sex and turning the focus to Burgess Meredith.(I'm done now, too)
That's what I was going for when I referred to him as the really, really old guy. I apologize for taking a perfectly good thread about sex and turning the focus to Burgess Meredith.(I'm done now, too)
And you wonder why you can't close the deal.