Easy No Strings Attached Sex0r

Can't believe he brought her to his house...this story has only just begun. Emphasis on the word story, when are you going to write chapter 2?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe he brought her to his house...this story has only just begun. Emphasis on the word story, when are you going to write chapter 2?
my guess is in six to eight months (four with good behavior).
Threads like this one are why fcp is still awesome. Our resident smart guy makes up a smart acronym, our newly-residing-average-looking-sex-braggart falsely identifies the acronym as something about his penis, and so our resident acronym-decoder shows up and decodes the acronym, which turns out to be a funny jab at the OP's mortality.
Actually, this was exactly correct.
Thank goodness we finally got some more e-val. :club:
I'm curious, where in Chicago do you live, and where does she live?I just wanna know if I can stereotype her or not.
you want to know if you slept with her already lol a double murder write up RIP TraptSteve and Suit_up
At least he gave you until May 12. Live hard for the next 2 weeks!
It was silly... all of this = /Hopefully she doesn't flake out on me. The allure of being with a girl that is "taken" was the only reason for me doing it. And not getting any leading up to it. IsasR
It was silly... all of this = /Hopefully she doesn't flake out on me. The allure of being with a girl that is "taken" was the only reason for me doing it. And not getting any leading up to it. IsasR
I'm seriously a social retard? Close?
Sooooooooooo...........how long after you shot your load did you think to yourself "This was a bad idea!"?Just wondering...
Sooooooooooo...........how long after you shot your load did you think to yourself "This was a bad idea!"?Just wondering...
the usual time it takes me to realize that i've made a huge mistake, about 2.3 seconds.
Just pull out your 16 inch **** and say "WHO WANTS TO SEX THE SAGET!"
Completely random thing this reminded me of:During the Olympics last summer my buddies and I were, as were many people, very impressed with Usain Bolt's domination in the sprinting events. After one of his ridiculous victories one of my buddies goes, "I bet tonight he's just going to walk into every bar in Beijing and go, 'WHO WANNA SEX BOLT??'"We still break out WHO WANNA SEX BOLT (in a horrible Jamaican accent) from time to time.