Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The western conference matchups all scream under. SJ-ANA, Det-Columbus, Van-St louis, Chi-Calgary. Vote if you guys want to bet all the west games under for the remainder of the series $100 each bet regardless of the line. We would be +4 right now and I still see them going under.

In the game of life, you need to make sure you make the big move.The opportunity to make a big move, doesnt present itself all the time. You need to grasp the reigns, and just go nuts when you can.In theory , the idea of going for broke is not a bad one. People arent inclined to do it, but it should be done on occasion. Whats the worst thing that can happen, you are broke. Since we arent really broke in real life, we shouldnt worry about the consequences of the situation at hand. Go for it my friends.JUMP JUMP

The only one I hesitate on betting under is Calgary - Chi. Both teams are good offensively, and the Flames can still be suspect on D. I know there are two great goalies in this series, but I would stay away from betting game 2. The others seem good.

Consensus is leaning heavily on the Vancouver/Stl under for all the right reasons. Lets not get silly with betting a bunch of series. If we like this, lets bet it. $100, $200, or $500?

Consensus is leaning heavily on the Vancouver/Stl under for all the right reasons.Lets not get silly with betting a bunch of series. If we like this, lets bet it. $100, $200, or $500?
$500now
i like the bet for $200. we've still got 2 months left, i like the idea of increasing our bet sizes but there's no need to go busto on one bet in the first week of the first round.
That is my thinking as well, but I would prefer a bet of 500 over no bet. Maybe we should bet 1/3 of our roll?
i like the bet for $200. we've still got 2 months left, i like the idea of increasing our bet sizes but there's no need to go busto on one bet in the first week of the first round.
I like the bet, but Im inclined to agree with rinswun.I think this is a $200-$300 bet. Id feel more comfortable later in the series, later in the playoffs. You usually get a much better indication and stability in 2nd/3rd rounds.So my vote is for $300 or less. Sorry to those of you who liked $500, although maybe you got the support anyway.I love the bet, I just dont believe in going so strong with so much time left.

Ugh, I just got home now. I feel really strongly against the under in this game. This game is going to go over, and by a lot. I see a score like 5-4, 6-3, or something like that, this game just feels like a shoot-out.

i was out and was HOPING you guys bet $500..but i respect the majority..We will take a win.