Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

They might win to avoid the sweep, but I wouldn't put dime one on it.
I agree..I like to play trends, and not try and predict when a 8 game losing streak will end.Montreal is outclassed here by a large margin.The other series are different. St Louis could take a game from Vancouver..I really like Columbus at home, especially to keep it low scoring..I can see a 2-1 Columbus win.Philly vs Pittsburgh I believe has been the closest fought series yet and has the potential to go very long.Carolina vs Jersey as well.
  • Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other series are different. St Louis could take a game from Vancouver..
I'm hearing kariya might play? it really depends on the line. if it's even money, I don't think it's worth a bet.
I'm hearing kariya might play? it really depends on the line. if it's even money, I don't think it's worth a bet.
Hockeycentral program here in TO says Kariya is not playing, as per Davidson.

I wouldn't take Pit/Phi under. Although both goalies have the ability to shut it down, both teams just have too much firepower. Biron is inconsistent at best, and with Fleury, I don't think he's ever going to be one of those 2.00 GAA type goalies, he always just makes the saves when they matter. He's a good 5-3 type goalie, if you know what I mean.

Det/Clb is actually U5.0 (+115)
i still like this even at 5,.as serge said columbus always keeps it tight at home and osgood has been in pretty good form from what i have read so it looks a decent shout to be a low scoring game.
i still like this even at 5,.as serge said columbus always keeps it tight at home and osgood has been in pretty good form from what i have read so it looks a decent shout to be a low scoring game.
I like it as well. I was also considering the unders on Van-Stl (5.0 -125) and SJ-Ana(5.0 -110).I also couldnt help noticing SJ is +220 to win the series now. I dont like series bets, but that did intrigue me.For now, I'd back the CBJ-DET under. Curious why the line pays so well at +110.
I like it as well. I was also considering the unders on Van-Stl (5.0 -125) and SJ-Ana(5.0 -110).I also couldnt help noticing SJ is +220 to win the series now. I dont like series bets, but that did intrigue me.For now, I'd back the CBJ-DET under. Curious why the line pays so well at +110.
The statistics are very heavily against teams down 2-0....only 13% of teams down 2-0 win...I would think even less when they have to do it on the road..
Clb-Det under is the only play I'd make.I don't like the SJ bet.
I agree with this post. Anh isn't losing this series 1 in 3.2, if I'm deciphering the line correctly.
I'm also a fan of the CBJ-DET under.how many dinero?is 200$ the standard bet unless we really like a spot?
Well until we went berzerko tilt, the standard bet was $50...Now we have really upped the stakes....
The statistics are very heavily against teams down 2-0....only 13% of teams down 2-0 win...I would think even less when they have to do it on the road..
your right, not a bet I love, but I have to say, the +220 intrigued me. Just not worth it though.

We seem to have a few positives for the CBJ-DET game to go under 5.0.Anyone against it? I say we put down $200.I'm comfortable with that number, cause I'd rate this as a 8/10 bet for me, I like it, but dont love it. If I liked it more, Id be around $300/$400, cause with our roll around $1k now, we can use a couple of big bets to get us back to even.

Det/Columbus1 Under 5.0 @ +110 Risk: 200.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 220.00AFTER this bet we have $742.98

Det/Columbus1 Under 5.0 @ +110 Risk: 200.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 220.00AFTER this bet we have $742.98
hopefully we won't be seeing much of the cannon!
hopefully we won't be seeing much of the cannon!
I predict tonight is the night of the MASON..Both Mason's come up big.

One thing about this CLB bet..... and for the record, I think it's a decent bet and I would back the under too... But... I haven't had a chance to read the quotes coming out of CLB.... the jackets problem is that they haven't been able to score. If they talk at all about opening up, I think this game goes over. Detroit is a masterful counterattack team, and while the jackets could score, it means detroit might as well. That could point to an over. But you would have to find some evidence that hitch plans on opening it up......

One thing about this CLB bet..... and for the record, I think it's a decent bet and I would back the under too... But... I haven't had a chance to read the quotes coming out of CLB.... the jackets problem is that they haven't been able to score. If they talk at all about opening up, I think this game goes over. Detroit is a masterful counterattack team, and while the jackets could score, it means detroit might as well. That could point to an over. But you would have to find some evidence that hitch plans on opening it up......
he was asked if he would consider bringing filatov in to try and kick start the offense and he gave a flat no. didnt seem like he wanted to open things up too much and opening it up isnt really hitch's style either
No Canucks - Blues love?
I want the Canucks to win..but I can also see the Blues winning..I am not sold either way...