Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red part is incorrect as of today. The league has identified a major issue in end of period and after the whistle goal crease scrums. It looks like they are going to clamp down hard on this and it could lead to a high number of power plays.
Offsetting that was a statement from the league (Colin Campbell maybe?) that the refs need to let the players determine the outcome of games. They flashed it on the screen during the Ranger/Caps game, dont remember the exact wording. btw I agree that the after whistle activity has gotten out of hand, I just dont think it will lead to signficantly more penalties. The players will adjust to that except in flagrant runs on the goalie or Avery getting cross checked from behind!
Offsetting that was a statement from the league (Colin Campbell maybe?) that the refs need to let the players determine the outcome of games. They flashed it on the screen during the Ranger/Caps game, dont remember the exact wording. btw I agree that the after whistle activity has gotten out of hand, I just dont think it will lead to signficantly more penalties. The players will adjust to that except in flagrant runs on the goalie or Avery getting cross checked from behind!
The Campbell quote that they're running is taken from his interview with Ron McLean where McLean basically roasted Colin over the inconsistent reffing and secondary discipline.

Do we have an official proposal to the group before it gets too late for a consensus?I propose a $150 bet on Chicago to win, and a $150 bet on Washington to win.

Do we have an official proposal to the group before it gets too late for a consensus?I propose a $150 bet on Chicago to win, and a $150 bet on Washington to win.
I am ok with these two bets....Dont LOVE them, but I can support them.
I don't like the Chicago bet.The Washington bet I will ok, but I really dont like the line of -120. They just lost 2 games at home, and now they are the favourite on the road?Personally, Im ok with taking the night off for RTE. I dont see anything I really like.
I don't like the Chicago bet.The Washington bet I will ok, but I really dont like the line of -120. They just lost 2 games at home, and now they are the favourite on the road?Personally, Im ok with taking the night off for RTE. I dont see anything I really like.
Yes, night off or Was.
I like a bet on the Rangers at + money truthfully. They're on a roll with a hot goalie, why not ride them?
ya like you know anything about betting hockey. Night off it is.Oh Ya :club:
I think Boston over Mtl in game 4 is a lock.
I would have said the same thing in 3 game 4s last year with the Pens.Sometimes teams who have it "in the bag" have a bit of a let up. Dunno if Boston falls into that category, though. I'd still probably back this bet, though.
I would have said the same thing in 3 game 4s last year with the Pens.Sometimes teams who have it "in the bag" have a bit of a let up. Dunno if Boston falls into that category, though. I'd still probably back this bet, though.
I dont think game four is a lock.
I like a bet on the Rangers at + money truthfully. They're on a roll with a hot goalie, why not ride them?
Nice call retard :club:
I dont think game four is a lock.
I still don't think the series is a lock. I feel like Montreal's going to pull out some 100th anniversary magic and make some more history "where history is made". I sooo hope not, but it wouldn't shock me.

At no point has Montreal looked like they are in this series, except for maybe the first period of today's game. How hard do you think they are really going to play, given everything that has gone on this season?

I still don't think the series is a lock. I feel like Montreal's going to pull out some 100th anniversary magic and make some more history "where history is made". I sooo hope not, but it wouldn't shock me.
YES!
At no point has Montreal looked like they are in this series, except for maybe the first period of today's game. How hard do you think they are really going to play, given everything that has gone on this season?
also yes.Montreal is playing with inexperienced rookies who should not be there, has under performing players in Pleks, komisarek, Hamrlik, Gorges, Kostitsyns. Injured Markov, Lang, Bouillion, Tanguay.Boston has a really good team.To turn it around now would be a godsend. Maybe I should go to church and pray for the for the time in years. A goal for Andrei Kostitsyn, a shuout by Price and never to be outshot in a game again.Anybody like SJ at -130?
THIS.Not sure why people STILL want to bet Montreal. They have lost a bazillion games in a row...No reason to think they will win now..
THIS.Not sure why people STILL want to bet Montreal. They have lost a bazillion games in a row...No reason to think they will win now..
They might win to avoid the sweep, but I wouldn't put dime one on it.