Explanation And Final Thoughts On A Few Things

I just thought I explain my feelings and thoughts to everyone who maybe a bit confused to see what happened and why I am not posting on the FCP hockey forum. I want to preface what I am going to say as 100% real and not some internet bullshit that my online persona has been known to spew from time to time.While in the past I have gone and come back on numerous occasions, it has been for dramatic effect and just for fun. However the recent developments have really personally hurt me and ridiculed me on a forum that generally have fun on, and consider most of the people my friends.For those of you that dont know, last week there was some sort of blow up again between myself and Dale. FWIW I truly believe that I wasnt at fault this time and i have received SEVERAL pms saying that other people believed this too. Later on in the day I noticed something peculiar that whenever I posted something, no one would acknowledge it. It was also quite interesting that I posted a very detailed "apology" of sorts to Dale in the Mustangs thread and said this is childish and lets call a truce. Obviously it wasnt even acknowledged.My suspicions were confirmed the next morning when I was informed that 14 of you , behind my back, banded together to ignore me. While this may seem like a fun joke, it REALLY hurt my feelings. It totally ridiculed me and made me out to be not only an outcast but basically showed that I wasnt wanted in the forum anymore. I consider most of you guys my friends, and while I am not sure whose idea it was( I have a very good idea) the 14 people that decided to band together should be ashamed of themselves. I know guys like Arp, pezeveng and Zach (who I consider all of them to be good stand up guys) told me that they werent involved.We all know that Chris and Dale have a hate for me, and admittedly they get enjoyment in riling me up. I would like Chris to point out what I exactly said last week that warranted ridiculing me like I was. I assure you during the whole deadline day, i must of had a 100 posts with no problems and Dale wasnt around. As soon as he came on that day he started up and not sure what happened but I was blamed.This post will be ridiculed I am sure , mostly by Chris and his followers, but I just wanted to let my TRUE feelings be known on the subject. The 14 of you know who you are and should take some responsibility in your actions.I just wanted to add that I am especially disappointed in Adam for a variety of reasons. Chris and Dale I expect from and the others just follow them like sheep, but Adam I had a lot more respect for you before all this. Maybe i am wrong but you really did hurt me as well. I also feel me leaving the forum is much better for me for a variety of reasons. My judgements are clouded and sometimes I doubt myself. However spending time away from the boards, I realize that there are a lot of people who feel the way I do, especially when It comes to the Leafs. Have been spending time on the HF Boards and they are amazing over there. I also take things too personally on here and it affects my life personally.Am i looking for an apology , NO. Am I looking for people to beg me to come up, NO. I just wanted some people to understand what I was thinking and what I was feeling.I wish you guys all the best and ask one last favour from you all. Please man up and tell me who the 14 are.Also congratulations to the people that wanted to get rid of me and banish me from the forum. YOU WIN.Thanks and take care.PS:Rumours about the RTE password changing TRUE prop bets disappearing TRUEIf you are involved in these contact me privately.THE FROLICKING 14:Adam--CAPTAIN and mastermindGruvenDigitalmonkeyFryerSbriand/piddle duck (soft)nell789Arp(soft)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you guys all the best and ask one last favour from you all. Please man up and tell me who the 14 are.
I can man up and say I got a PM saying there were others that were not going to reply to your posts for a week, thought it was funny, agreed with the PM that it was childish and sutpid which I said are two things I love, and thought it was for "dramatic effect and just for fun." See what I did there?I actually thought to myself "Do I ever reply to his posts anyway?" Nothing against you. I don't mind your posts most of the time. I just don't think I ever do....except now, obv.If you took it personal and were hurt by it, you are probably making the right decision on leaving because the internet is mean like that.As far as backing out on bets because you're leaving, please don't come back if this is the kind of person you truly are.All the best.

I pretty much have serge and Dale on ignore because I was tired of 70% of each thread having them fighting. It's gotten a little too much lately. I still view the post if they are not around each other because I do enjoy their "hockey" posts, but the fighting is retarded.

I can man up and say I got a PM saying there were others that were not going to reply to your posts for a week, thought it was funny, agreed with the PM that it was childish and sutpid which I said are two things I love, and thought it was for "dramatic effect and just for fun." See what I did there?I actually thought to myself "Do I ever reply to his posts anyway?" Nothing against you. I don't mind your posts most of the time. I just don't think I ever do....except now, obv.If you took it personal and were hurt by it, you are probably making the right decision on leaving because the internet is mean like that.As far as backing out on bets because you're leaving, please don't come back if this is the kind of person you truly are.All the best.
This. And I organized the whole thing FWIW so if someone needs blaming there we go. Stupid, childish fun is my kind of entertainment for the weeks between trade deadline and playoffs. BTW, I responded to Tim's post. As far as I'm concerned it ain't Friday yet. :club:

Since I'm mentioned by name, I will state for the record what I said.I was asked if I wanted to be part of it, and was told it was childish and stupid, but for fun.I said yeah sure, sounds childish, but whatever. (this all happened on my busiest day of the year outside the office, I had little time to think about who likes who on some internet forum)When I was asked by Serge if I was part of it, I said yes. But as I said to him, if he asked me something, I'd respond like any other time, I had just not been on here posting for a couple of days, not looked at most of the threads. I just went along with it for the hell of it and would so in jest. Like Piddle, I try to stay away from the Dale-Serge garbage on here.And Serge, your my brother, but if your gonna be so sensitive about what these guys throw back at you, you might want to truly reconsider your general "personna" on here. In fairness to them, most of the guys are just throwing back the same stuff you like to throw out there in the first place.And to get a little philosophical.........if hockey and poker talk are what brings out the best in us, drama will be the downfall of this forum. Way too much drama on here.......what are we, 12?It might be the internet, but you should still have some class. I'll get off my soapbox now.(and ummm, how do I put someone on ignore????)

I was asked to ignore as well.I agreed but it didn't matter to me anyways because after your last blow up with DM I pretty much didn't respond to any of your posts anyways.This is also the reason why I didn't go in the last surivivor pool.A little bit of clowning around is fun but you just take it a little too far most times.It doesn't matter who is right or wrong in your fights with DM the truth is that in 99% of the post fights on here you are involved. That alone makes you guilty.

And Serge, your my brother, but if your gonna be so sensitive about what these guys throw back at you, you might want to truly reconsider your general "personna" on here. In fairness to them, most of the guys are just throwing back the same stuff you like to throw out there in the first place.
^^^^This just about sums up my feelings.And Serge, I put you on ignore before I was approached by anyone to ignore you. Therefore, I didn't see any apology by you and I wasn't really expecting one. Why you feel you deserve an apology from me is beyond me. You post things on here and then when people react to it you PM me and act excited because you got a reaction. Is it just internet fun or isn't it...it's really hard to tell these days. What you say on here and what you PM me most of the time doesn't really match up most of the time. You claim that every post you make is immediately attacked by others but that is not true. Some of your posts are attacked but that is simply a result of the persona you have created on here.You've now carried things over into the AHL forum and are attempting to have me kicked out of the league. I really don't know what to think about that. You do the same thing over there that you accuse everybody else of doing here. I posted in the thread regarding the changes for next season and you respond by turning it into a "Dale argues everything" thread. I will consider leaving the AHL (if Darrell doesn't kick me out first) if that's what will make you happy.
You've now carried things over into the AHL forum and are attempting to have me kicked out of the league. I really don't know what to think about that. You do the same thing over there that you accuse everybody else of doing here. I posted in the thread regarding the changes for next season and you respond by turning it into a "Dale argues everything" thread. I will consider leaving the AHL (if Darrell doesn't kick me out first) if that's what will make you happy.
Whoa....deja vu.(little inside joke for the FCHLers in the house.)
We baited,we threw a line, and we caught a fish.now what do we do?
Never mind that.... did the habs fire Sandra? the girl who worked the stands with the microphone doing promos?
Never mind that.... did the habs fire Sandra? the girl who worked the stands with the microphone doing promos?
Oh man, she was like 1 section over from me when I went to the Pens game in Montreal.She's also like a carbon copy of the girl they have here in Ottawa doing the same thing.
Oh man, she was like 1 section over from me when I went to the Pens game in Montreal.She's also like a carbon copy of the girl they have here in Ottawa doing the same thing.
I travelled across the country with her..... :club:

Serge, I was approached as well, and said that I'm down with it, but I wasn't actually going to put you on ignore. It didn't even change much because 90% of the time over the past while I simply don't respond to your attempts to get under people's skin.I really don't understand why in the world you're taking this so personally. You can give it out with the best of them, but you're the biggest baby in the world when people are giving it right back to you.

Serge, I was approached as well, and said that I'm down with it, but I wasn't actually going to put you on ignore. It didn't even change much because 90% of the time over the past while I simply don't respond to your attempts to get under people's skin.I really don't understand why in the world you're taking this so personally. You can give it out with the best of them, but you're the biggest baby in the world when people are giving it right back to you.
What you're not understanding is that the big overdone reaction is just his part of the overall game. We kick a fieldgoal, he throws a hail-mary. We get a safety, he bumrushes a cheerleader. Standard.
Sandra, I remember Sandra. She's does these web interviews available on the habs site, she's cute why would they fire her?When the Bell Centre opened they had an animator guy on the PA after every play stoppage and in between periods encouraging people to cheer and what not. That was incredibly lame and didn't last the whole season iirc.

I have talked to Dale in private and we have possible come to an agreement.While I still think the course of action initiated by Adam was uncalled for and childish and more importantly hurtful..I can look to forgive this act..I still think Dale is a great guy but Digitalmonkey is an ******* :club: ...Same can be said for Gruven/Chris...The problem is I am Serge the internet clown sometime and its perceived thats who i am as wellLooking back on it, the practical joke I guess was funny but i didnt take it that way originally..I hate being ignored and cast as an outsider.So where does that leave me..I dont know really..I guess I am still on ignore with most people so whats the point of me posting...I would like to officially extend an olive branch to Dale and possibly move on from this stupid internet drama...I wont promise that i will be 100% good, but I can possibly try more...All this ranting has caused the Penguins to keep winning :ts , I need to do something about that..Maybe its karma, if i am a nice guy to Dale it will be good news for me and the losses will start coming.Thanks and drama possibly over, if the others agree.