Hey Fatties

That's disgusting.
You know what is disgusting. YOUR FACE!Sorry I forgot nobody except us in CA even know what an avocado is.EDIT: Avocado's also do not have the bad fats in them, it is a fruit and natural. A few slices is good for youAmount Per ServingCalories 60.0Calories from Fat 46.0Fat 5.5 g 8 %Saturated Fat 0.8 g 4 %Polyunsaturated Fat 0.68 g Monounsaturated Fat 3.7 g Cholesterol 0.0 mg 0 %Sodium 2.6 mg 0 %Potassium 181.9 mg 5 %Carbohydrate 3.2 g 1 %Dietary Fiber 2.5 g 10 %Protein 0.75 g 2 %Alcohol 0.0 g Vitamin A 1 %Calcium 0 %Vitamin D 0 %Thiamin 2 %Niacin 3 %Vitamin B6 5 %Phosphorus 2 %Selenium 0 % Vitamin C 6 %Iron 1 %Vitamin E 4 %Riboflavin 3 %Vitamin B12 0 %Manganese 3 %Copper 4 %Magnesium 3 %Zinc 2 %
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much is your 1 serving? per slice cause what I quoted is 1 average CA avocado from the link I posted. If you also noticed that regular mayo was less Fat and less calories.btw FAT is FAT good or bad

Monounsaturated fats are liquid at room temperature and turn cloudy when kept in refrigerator. Primary sources are plant oils like canola oil, peanut oil, and olive oil. Other good sources are avocados; nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, and pecans; and seeds such as pumpkin and sesame seeds. People following traditional Mediterranean diets, which are very high in foods containing monounsaturated fats like olive oil, tend to have lower risk of cardiovascular disease.^ those are good for youThese are not:Saturated fatAre usually solid at room temperature and have a high melting point Primary sources are animal sources including red meat and whole milk dairy products. Other sources are tropical vegetable oils such as coconut oil, palm oil and foods made with these oils. Poultry and fish contain saturated fat, but less than red meat. Saturated fat raises low-density lipoprotein (LDL or "bad") cholesterol that increases your risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).Trans FatsTrans fats are created by heating liquid vegetable oils in the presence of hydrogen gas, a process called hydrogenation. Partially hydrogenating vegetable oils makes them more stable and less likely to spoil, which is very good for food manufacturers – and very bad for you. Primary sources of trans fat are vegetable shortenings, some margarines, crackers, candies, cookies, snack foods, fried foods, baked goods, and other processed foods made with partially hydrogenated vegetable oils. Trans fat raises low-density lipoprotein (LDL or "bad") cholesterol that increases your risk of coronary heart disease (CHD), as well as lowering HDL, or good cholesterol.So yeah.

This is all terrible.A terrible development.LISTEN UP FATTIES!!! STOP SITTING AROUND DISCUSSING THE FAT CONTENT OF AN AVOCADO!! Throw all your food away. That's right, fat boys, I'll wait.... go to your cupboard, throw it all away..AND GET UP AND RUN!!!

how much is your 1 serving? per slice cause what I quoted is 1 average CA avocado from the link I posted. If you also noticed that regular mayo was less Fat and less calories.btw FAT is FAT good or bad
I thought you were a nurse. How do you not know that you need fat in your diet, and it is better to replace saturated fats like Mayo, with monosaturated fats like avocado? As Donk just pointed out.It was about a 1/4 cup which actually may be high. We need fat, carbohydrates, and protein in our diet. If you are trapped in the woods and you eat nothing but venison, you will actually die after awhile from malnutrition because it is so lean you won't get enough fat to sustain your body.
I thought you were a nurse. How do you not know that you need fat in your diet, and it is better to replace saturated fats like Mayo, with monosaturated fats like avocado? As Donk just pointed out.It was about a 1/4 cup which actually may be high. We need fat, carbohydrates, and protein in our diet. If you are trapped in the woods and you eat nothing but venison, you will actually die after awhile from malnutrition because it is so lean you won't get enough fat to sustain your body.
LOL you'll die long before that ever has a chance of occuring because Sal will have cut you up into steaks and roasts.
LOL you'll die long before that ever has a chance of occuring because Sal will have cut you up into steaks and roasts.
Well not me because we will be ruling the apocalyptic aftermath of a world, but someone else, yeah, definitely.
This is all terrible.A terrible development.LISTEN UP FATTIES!!! STOP SITTING AROUND DISCUSSING THE FAT CONTENT OF AN AVOCADO!! Throw all your food away. That's right, fat boys, I'll wait.... go to your cupboard, throw it all away..AND GET UP AND RUN!!!
But my mom just made brownies?and FWIW, I'm 5'10 and weigh 160. So yeah, suck on that for awhile.
You know what is disgusting. YOUR FACE!Sorry I forgot nobody except us in CA even know what an avocado is.EDIT: Avocado's also do not have the bad fats in them, it is a fruit and natural. A few slices is good for youAmount Per ServingCalories 60.0Calories from Fat lol 46.0Fat 5.5 g 8 %Saturated Fat lol 0.8 g lol 4 %Polyunsaturated Fat 0.68 g Monounsaturated Fat 3.7 lolg Cholesterol 0.0 lol mg 0 %Sodium 2.6 lol mg 0 %Potassium lol 181.9 mg 5 %Carbohydrate 3.2 g 1 % lolDietary Fiber 2.5 g 10 %Protein lol 0.75 g 2 %Alcohol 0.0 lol g lol Vitamin A 1 %Calcium 0 %Vitamin D 0 %Thiamin 2 %Niacinlol 3 %Vitamin B6 5 lol %Phosphorus 2 %Selenium 0 % Vitamin C lol 6 %Iron 1 %Vitamin E 4 %Riboflavin 3 %Vitamin B12 0 lol %Manganese 3 %Copper 4 %Magnesium 3 %Zinc lol 2 %lol
fyp

Aww, but I am not saying to avoid them you just have to look at the calorie count as well. Instead of milk drink skim milk, or have yogurt. 1 egg will have fat. fish has fat. Turkey, chicken. At my snack times I will eat soya nuts, almonds or walnuts as my proteins but they still have fats. I know which fats are good or bad and I do try to keep on the side of the good ones, but sometimes I also look at calorie counts especially when every calorie counts being on this staravation diet.

Today, I have ingested so far:McDonald's sausage biscuit, hashbrown, cup of coffee1 Tony's pepperoni pizza1 small cup of Sam's Cola (if it's good enough for Sam...)2 Miller High LifesI did 35 pushups and burnt a lot of brain energy. I'm pretty hungry again, but I've got a Camel SNUS pack working to suppress the hunger until a late dinner before an even later night of burning more brain energy. I think I'll make some chicken slathered in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ with a can of corn...and drink 2 more Miller High Lifes.I gotta bulk up for my upcoming rumble with James. I hope to get my BMI up to 21.4.

Today, I have ingested so far:McDonald's sausage biscuit, hashbrown, cup of coffee1 Tony's pepperoni pizza1 small cup of Sam's Cola (if it's good enough for Sam...)2 Miller High LifesI did 35 pushups and burnt a lot of brain energy. I'm pretty hungry again, but I've got a Camel SNUS pack working to suppress the hunger until a late dinner before an even later night of burning more brain energy. I think I'll make some chicken slathered in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ with a can of corn...and drink 2 more Miller High Lifes.I gotta bulk up for my upcoming rumble with James. I hope to get my BMI up to 21.4.
Today I have ingested:Fat free granola cereal with a banana in it (2% milk)2 cappuccinos Salad with some grilled chicken2 orangesSalad with albacore tuna2 glasses of water... 2 glasses of crystal light (my glasses are really big)Climbed 100 flights of stairs and did 100 crunchies with a weight ballRolled for 30 minutes and kicked for 30Gonna have some of those Quaker fat free rice cakes and watch Texas play Baylor now.

rice cakes aren't a good food to eat man. Google it.As per the original q of motivating OP. A friend and I set up a fit test every month where we get together and do the same work out, competing against our own totals % wise but each other for improvement.It helps b/c he's an old friend and I'm competitive.

why did I ever marry you lol dam tease
rice cakes aren't a good food to eat man. Google it.As per the original q of motivating OP. A friend and I set up a fit test every month where we get together and do the same work out, competing against our own totals % wise but each other for improvement.It helps b/c he's an old friend and I'm competitive.
Serving size is 9 mini cakesCalories 70 from fat 25total fat 2.5g 4%Sat Fat = 0Trans Fat = 0gCholesterol = 0Sodium =230mg 9%Total Cards = 11g 4%Looks fine to me
Today, I have ingested:McDonald's sausage biscuit, hashbrown, cup of coffee1 Tony's pepperoni pizza1 small cup of Sam's Cola (if it's good enough for Sam...)4 Miller High Lifes2 microwaved burritos (beef and bean) with hot sauce
I didn't make chicken, because one of my roommates didn't clean the GF Grill. It was the roommate that also affixed a sign to the top of the GF Grill telling everyone that if they use it, they are to clean it.Instead, I went with two microwaved burritos. And yes, I lived the High Life twice more.I feel that this is a solid menu for those of you looking to drop some poundage. Feel free to use it as a guide.
Randy Cotoure is 6'1" and 220 ... you'd call him fat?
You fucking moron. If he were as lean as Randy, would he make this post?God damn you're an idiot.Anyhow, Guapo, if you're down for my bet let me know.You will lose, but it will motivate you.
You fucking moron. If he were as lean as Randy, would he make this post?God damn you're an idiot.Anyhow, Guapo, if you're down for my bet let me know.You will lose, but it will motivate you.
Once again.... I pray for you.

well today is the first time in 4 months that I screwed my diet. totally sick of all this snow. We are in the mist of another storm. Went out for my walk and it was sheer hell. then I did 5 miles on my bike. I was going to make some chicken but had this real bad craving for hot buffalo wings. So since I have been so good I decided to treat myself. they were so good and now. I feel guilty and utterly sick. I could not finish 1/2 the order as I guess my stomach must of shrunk. It also left a real different taste, not sure why as if I can really notice the fat in it. I told my sister to take them home with her. Back on the diet tomorrow and a double exercise day for me.

well today is the first time in 4 months that I screwed my diet. totally sick of all this snow. We are in the mist of another storm. Went out for my walk and it was sheer hell. then I did 5 miles on my bike. I was going to make some chicken but had this real bad craving for hot buffalo wings. So since I have been so good I decided to treat myself. they were so good and now. I feel guilty and utterly sick. I could not finish 1/2 the order as I guess my stomach must of shrunk. It also left a real different taste, not sure why as if I can really notice the fat in it. I told my sister to take them home with her. Back on the diet tomorrow and a double exercise day for me.
You know what goes good with buffalo wings? A large Supreme pan pizza. Can you taste the delicous Supreme pizza? mmmmmmmm

nah, that is all grease hate Pizza Hut Pizza and your no help lol