Omgclayaiken Says Gus Hansen Is The High Stakes Sucker

I really hated that you asked him about his screan name. Mainly because you prefaced it with saying that it has been asked a million times. If it has been asked so much then why ask him about it again

I really hated that you asked him about his screan name. Mainly because you prefaced it with saying that it has been asked a million times. If it has been asked so much then why ask him about it again
I've listened to waaaaaaay to much poker on the internet. Everything on pokerroad and both versions before that site. Every Hardcore. Every 2+2 podcast/version before that. A ton of the ESPN and pkt5's podcasts. I only remember one other Galfond interview and they didn't ask him about his name. Basically, they asked for me.
Gus is up 1.2M last night and 1.8M in the last 2 days
yeah he's been on a heater this month. It will be interesting to see what happens.
No one else thinks it's funny that gus has been the fish for a LONG TIME? i can't speak to gus' abilities, i just think it's funny.unprofessional of galfond.
It's not unprofessional at all. Gus isn't some random no-brain rich kid that doesn't understand what it means when the wait list is full every time he plays. He knows full well what everyone else thinks of his abilities and he doesn't care, Galfond says it in chat regularly.
It's not unprofessional at all. Gus isn't some random no-brain rich kid that doesn't understand what it means when the wait list is full every time he plays. He knows full well what everyone else thinks of his abilities and he doesn't care, Galfond says it in chat regularly.
it's still unprofessional. you don't do anything that would give your favourite opponent a reason to not play you. you don't try and make him feel bad or look stupid. you don't tap the glass. and if gus is a rare case who gets fired up and wants to try and prove galfond wrong, you still use some discretion, because 1 - gus may change his mind and 2 - other people may see galfond doing this and think it's acceptable.

Over time, I think Gus is a dawg in those games. Why else would people be lining up to play him?! I may be wrong to think that Gus is on a heater, but we'll def see. I don't think he plans on quitting the game anytime soon.