The Official Obama Scorecard Thread

Yeah but come on, it's LA, we don't like to work here.
So you admit that Obama is shoving government programs down our throats that America doesn't want?What can you expect from a guy who might have been born in Kenya / Indonesia.
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.   I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to

btw, In the past I have avoided using Fox as a source because ( if you can believe it ) some people want to pretend that if Fox News says it, they can pretend its not true. But since all you guys got is Huffpo, NYT, and Al Jazera or some left wing web site funded by Soros with the only focus of demeaning the Tea Party or Sarah Palin...then Fox is 20x more reliable.
YEAH BRO AND THOSE PINKO COMMIE RAGS THE WSJ AND FT TOO BRO GOOD CALL I'M ALL FOX NEWS NOW THANKS
You are KIDDING ME?A poll on CNN that was voluntary has the Fox News people getting bad ratings?
Time Magazine dude. Time Magazine.Remember, reason is just one letter from treason.
Time Magazine dude. Time Magazine.Remember, reason is just one letter from treason.
How does that change anything I wrote. Other than replacing CNN with Time.
'Time Inc.'s flagship title saw newsstand sales fall 19.4% to 107,277, as subscriptions tumbled 17.5% to 3,244,595. Overall, circulation fell 17.6% to 3,351,872.''In November 2006, Time cut its rate base 18.8% to 3.25 million, so the decline in subscriptions may be due partly to a purge of 'junk' circulation, including automatically renewed subscriptions. But it's hard to put a good spin on the steep drop in newsstand sales, which advertisers often view as an indicator of audience engagement.''
Here's whybtw, I goggled 'Time Magazine Liberal Trash' and this was the first thing they listed
WOW! You slanted your google query and you got something confirming that? No wonder you like Fox News so much----you are looking for confirmation of your own biases not news. I wonder what I would find if I googled "Fox News is a biased piece of hot garbage"???Answer: www.oreilly-sucks.com/specificbias.htmwww.thedailybeast.com/...08.../republicans-long-hot-racist-summer/www.infowars.com/fox-news-preying-on-the-fears-of-technologically-ignorant-seniors-to-co-opt-tea-party
AWESOME:http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/17/s...dex.html?hpt=C1For BG:"In a nonscientific online poll after the death last year of Walter Cronkite, Time magazine named Stewart "America's most trusted newscaster." Stewart captured 44 percent of that vote, with NBC's Brian Williams finishing a distant second at 29 percent."Steve Ducey got -5% somehow.
I don't know what the point of this post is.
I don't know what the point of this post is.
I think Stewart and Colbert getting together to mock Glenn Beck is great. And I wanted to show BG more proof that Jon Stewart is both awesome and influential. Of course, he is a comedian so he has no credibility whereas Bill O'Reilly of Entertainment Tonight fame is a "true journalist".

I like Jon Stewart as much as the next guy (if the next guy is someone who only sees the clips that strategy posts, but likes those clips a lot, but never really remembers to watch him on TV or anything), but I really don't think a "nonscientific online poll" means a whole lot. Which isn't to say I disagree with you, but it's just kind of, you know, pfft.Most wishy-washy post ever? Maybe.

I like Jon Stewart as much as the next guy (if the next guy is someone who only sees the clips that strategy posts, but likes those clips a lot, but never really remembers to watch him on TV or anything), but I really don't think a "nonscientific online poll" means a whole lot. Which isn't to say I disagree with you, but it's just kind of, you know, pfft.Most wishy-washy post ever? Maybe.
I mean, at this point, I treat all polls as kind of pfffft. I am still laughing at "reason is one letter from treason."You don't have to convince me that anything non-scientific is worthless, right BG?
I mean, at this point, I treat all polls as kind of pfffft. I am still laughing at "reason is one letter from treason."You don't have to convince me that anything non-scientific is worthless, right BG?
I agree.Love, loyalty, compassion, empathy..all non-scientific worthlessness used by women to make us go to work.
You shouldn't. Random polling can be very accurate. The problem with that poll is that it's biased in about 100 ways. First people have to be viewer of CNN/Time's website, which will heavily slant the results. Second, people will tend to be young vs. old since it's online. One hundredth, they didn't have any statisticians working on this poll since it was non-scientific.Aren't CNN and Time both owned by Ted Turner?
To stop that you need tax cuts AND a conservative house and senate.We're working it for november
...and a few more wars is just an added bonus.EDIT - Oh wait. We'll have to wait a couple more Novembers for that. I bet all these angry OLD people are praying they live long enough to see it.
...and a few more wars is just an added bonus.EDIT - Oh wait. We'll have to wait a couple more Novembers for that. I bet all these angry OLD people are praying they live long enough to see it.
See..jokes need a semblance of truth to be funny.Unless you want to be on Politically Incorrect..then you are perfect.
'Old people are always angry'. I dont think "thick vitriol" means what you think it means. It's not my fault that the old people lobby is more powerful than the teachers union and twice as greedy.If it works each and every time, why did the economy collapse after the tax cuts of 2001 and 2003? You can keep saying this like it is true but it is not. It can easily be disproven because IT JUST ****ING HAPPENED UNDER BUSH. I thought you guys were just pretending to have amnesia about 2000-2008 but obviously you were in a coma.
If your marriage worked for 7 years and then something happened that changed things would you say it never worked, or it worked for awhile and then something changed?That's what I thought. Good God man for an educated person you are really not all that much so, but I suppose that's what I should expect from the system these days. It's not your fault, poor fella.
If your marriage worked for 7 years and then something happened that changed things would you say it never worked, or it worked for awhile and then something changed?That's what I thought. Good God man for an educated person you are really not all that much so, but I suppose that's what I should expect from the system these days. It's not your fault, poor fella.
You got it wrong Sweet.Old people got SS from the democrats, who built a failing system that they now demand. So it is their fault for relying on the promises of the democratic party.So now the score is democrats 100, old people/blacks/jews 0

don't know where to put this so it'll just go here, but uuuhhhh....didn't this guy used to be skinny? is this just a weird camera angle or are those huge fat rolls? is he eating the uranium?

don't know where to put this so it'll just go here, but uuuhhhh....didn't this guy used to be skinny? is this just a weird camera angle or are those huge fat rolls? is he eating the uranium?
got a bit of a frontbutt going on there
Jon Stewart on Bill O'Reilly show last nightI liked early in that Stewart commented that the Tea Party is people who weer exactly the same as the people who voted for Obama in 2008.I don't think you lefties can absorb that reality. You were exactly as the Tea Party is now, yet you see the TP as extreme.
Jon Stewart on Bill O'Reilly show last nightI liked early in that Stewart commented that the Tea Party is people who weer exactly the same as the people who voted for Obama in 2008.I don't think you lefties can absorb that reality. You were exactly as the Tea Party is now, yet you see the TP as extreme.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/unedited-in...warts-comments/Here's the complete unedited interview, they cut almost half of it to fit in the air time or for other reasons. Was a good interview.
Sooooo awesome."So, what is this, a bunch of gibberish and nonsense?""... we think a little more highly of it then that."
It was a good interview.O'Reilly will be on the daily show soon. Let's see if they put up the full interview as well.
It was a good interview.O'Reilly will be on the daily show soon. Let's see if they put up the full interview as well.
With interesting people they often go over time and air an edited interview for time and put the full interview on their website.