• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really liked the Back to the Future references.
I'm not sure how to insert quotes from other posts, but see my March 30th, 1:09 pm post. Maybe I could get a job writing for the show.
i really wanna watch the scene where sayid tortures ben in the hatch again now. does anyone know which episode this is?
Ben doesn't remember sayid because alpert said his memory was going to be wiped clean before sawyer handed him over.
Ben doesn't remember sayid because alpert said his memory was going to be wiped clean before sawyer handed him over.
Ahhh...convenience.
I'm pretty sure at the end of last season Sawyer told Kate that Claire just walked off and left Aaron in the jungle so they're assuming she's still alive.
How did they know she just walked off though? With all the deaths on LOST, wouldn't they just assume someone/something killed her?
Ahhh...convenience.
Ha, I remember thinking that when I saw it.
How did they know she just walked off though? With all the deaths on LOST, wouldn't they just assume someone/something killed her?
Sawyer, Claire (with Aaron), and Miles were hiking back to the beach camp from somewhere. At one point Miles offered to help Claire with Aaron and Sawyer didn't trust any of the freighter people at that point so he told him he had a "restraining order" or something and couldn't go anywhere near Claire. In the middle of the night, Claire woke up and saw Christian holding Aaron. The next morning she was gone, and Miles told Sawyer that she just walked off in the middle of the night with some guy. Sawyer asked why Miles didn't stop her and Miles said he couldn't because of the "restraining order". They walked off to find her and heard Aaron crying. They took Aaron back to the beach where he was handed off to Kate (or Sun - or something - I'm not sure). Therefore, as far as they all know, Claire is still alive on the island.
Sawyer, Claire (with Aaron), and Miles were hiking back to the beach camp from somewhere. At one point Miles offered to help Claire with Aaron and Sawyer didn't trust any of the freighter people at that point so he told him he had a "restraining order" or something and couldn't go anywhere near Claire. In the middle of the night, Claire woke up and saw Christian holding Aaron. The next morning she was gone, and Miles told Sawyer that she just walked off in the middle of the night with some guy. Sawyer asked why Miles didn't stop her and Miles said he couldn't because of the "restraining order". They walked off to find her and heard Aaron crying. They took Aaron back to the beach where he was handed off to Kate (or Sun - or something - I'm not sure). Therefore, as far as they all know, Claire is still alive on the island.
Ahhh thank you thank you :club: I remember that scene, I just didn't remember Miles saying he saw her walk off with a guy, but that makes sense!
I didn't remember this so I just rewatched that part on abc.com. It comes at the 40:24 mark. What Richard says is that "he'll forget this ever happened and his innocence will be gone." I think that leaves wiggle room - Ben may remember Sayid, he just won't remember getting saved. Also, Sayid is still out there - there may be history between Sayid and Ben after the shooting.
Amen bro!Awesome.

Alex looked smoking hot.

Pun intended?Ben episodes are great. I love how he can

say two completely opposite things to two people and we have no idea which one is the real truth. We should know, and we have ideas, but we don't really know.

Looks like

he may be a better guy than Widmore.

this show is one of the best things on TV right now if you have followed it from the first season. i feel so bad for the people that gave up during the space filling nonsense of season 3.

ben, locke, sun are in the present(i think?). sawyer, jack, kate etc are in the past. when/where are rose and bernard? i know it's pretty inconsequential but was kinda curious.alex should be moved to the top of any Lost hot chicks list.

this show is one of the best things on TV right now if you have followed it from the first season. i feel so bad for the people that gave up during the space filling nonsense of season 3.
The first LOST episode I saw was during season 3, I went straight out and bought the first 2 seasons to catch up, then watched all of season 3 online... and I actually thought it was the best season at the time. I loved Ben and the confrontations between the survivors and the others, I thought it was a great season.

If 5 year old Alex had the same power over Ben that dead Alex hasRichard: Ben, you've been pushing her on the swing for two hours now.Ben: I realize that, Richard.Richard: There are important things that need your attention.Ben: THE ISLAND wants me to do this.Alex: weeeeeRichard:Ben: Jacob, told me to do it. If you don't like it then go talk to him.Richard: [walking away/muttering] It was never like this on the Black RockBen: What? Richard: Huh? Ben: What?LOST

That was one of the best episodes by far. It really explained a lot, but as they always do, raised more questions. So a couple things that we need more clarification on.1. If Widmore was on the Island until the 90's how did he amass such a large fortune?2. Why did he leave periodically and father a child away from the Island3. Who was the Other leader then? Alpert, Ben or Charles?4. Are Jacob and the Smoke Monster synonymous?5. Did those hieroglyphics look Egyptian? If so do you think they are trying to do an alien Stargate type tie in?

The first LOST episode I saw was during season 3, I went straight out and bought the first 2 seasons to catch up, then watched all of season 3 online... and I actually thought it was the best season at the time. I loved Ben and the confrontations between the survivors and the others, I thought it was a great season.
Season 3 had great parts to it, but i think that it struggled tremendously in the art vs commerce department because there was less direction or resolution to much of it. I just know a lot of people that felt like the show lost focus and stopped watching at that point. I obviously thought it was still great because i've made a pretty concerted effort to watch it every week for the last 5-6 years or however longer it's been.
ben, locke, sun are in the present(i think?). sawyer, jack, kate etc are in the past. when/where are rose and bernard? i know it's pretty inconsequential but was kinda curious.alex should be moved to the top of any Lost hot chicks list.
Can't argue with this logic but it is hard to pick any lost chick over another. I mean the casting of hotties on this show is insane! Let's don't forget to add Penny to the list of hotness! I saw this interesting fact :Sonja Walger-Was originally offered the role of "Kate" for the pilot, but refused to move to Hawaii, since then, she maintained contact with the Producers who offered her several roles, finally agreeing to play Penelope at the end of Season 2. [1] Retrieved from "http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Sonya_Walger"As if this show wasn't confusing enough, try switiching the actors where Kate is Penny and Penny is Kate---- My brain just exploded!
That was one of the best episodes by far. It really explained a lot, but as they always do, raised more questions. So a couple things that we need more clarification on.1. If Widmore was on the Island until the 90's how did he amass such a large fortune?2. Why did he leave periodically and father a child away from the Island3. Who was the Other leader then? Alpert, Ben or Charles?4. Are Jacob and the Smoke Monster synonymous?5. Did those hieroglyphics look Egyptian? If so do you think they are trying to do an alien Stargate type tie in?
1. I don't think we know yet how Widmore got all that gold. 2. I beleive this was the main reason why he was banished from the island. I dunno why he left, maybe sex and money. I don't think it's important unless it led him to his gold.3. Widmore was leader of the Others from at least 1977 until he was banished. When he left on that submarine Ben became the leader and still was until the time 316 crashed.4. Don't think so. The smoke monster is supposedly an ancient defense system of the island.5. Yes they have been confirmed Egyptian and every glyph showed in the show has had meaning. I thought the island was visited by aliens in season 1, but I don't think so anymore. But Egypt is a huge part of it's history. The four toed statue was an ancient Egyptian statue. Supposedly the god of fertility, I forget the name. Some theories are that the island used to be part of ancient Egypt until it teleported away, or maybe it broke off from Egypt. Also many people think Richard is an ancient egyptian himself. His initials are RA, and he looks kinda egyptianish.
1. I don't think we know yet how Widmore got all that gold. 2. I beleive this was the main reason why he was banished from the island. I dunno why he left, maybe sex and money. I don't think it's important unless it led him to his gold.3. Widmore was leader of the Others from at least 1977 until he was banished. When he left on that submarine Ben became the leader and still was until the time 316 crashed.4. Don't think so. The smoke monster is supposedly an ancient defense system of the island.5. Yes they have been confirmed Egyptian and every glyph showed in the show has had meaning. I thought the island was visited by aliens in season 1, but I don't think so anymore. But Egypt is a huge part of it's history. The four toed statue was an ancient Egyptian statue. Supposedly the god of fertility, I forget the name. Some theories are that the island used to be part of ancient Egypt until it teleported away, or maybe it broke off from Egypt. Also many people think Richard is an ancient egyptian himself. His initials are RA, and he looks kinda egyptianish.
Interesting. So you are saying that Richard is RA the sun god or something do with that. Also How did Widmore take over leadership from Richard in 1977? Because it was very clear that it used to Richard, and that eventually he handed that to Ben, and he was trying to hand it to Locke.I still really hope its not aliens. That would kind of suck.