New President

every republican has their fingers crossed, thats for sure.
I'd personally love to see her get left behind on a State trip to Uganda or something like that, anything to get her out of our government.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolWAT?
lolWAT?
lolWAT?
I agree with all of these. What are you guys talking about? Carter won his party nomination in 1980. Obama will OBVIOUSLY have the nomination in 4 years, barring impeachment, and Hillary won't be running for anything until at least 2016.
I put the over under of hillarys time as s o s at 12months.
My thinking was that some foreign govt willpay slickwilly err donate to his foundation a million or so. Barry will order them to not accept, then she resigns. She then kicks his butt in 2010. I know that seems looney, but I can dream cant I?
My thinking was that some foreign govt willpay slickwilly err donate to his foundation a million or so. Barry will order them to not accept, then she resigns. She then kicks his butt in 2010. I know that seems looney, but I can dream cant I?
BWAAAAHAAA 2012 dumbass
Wow this is dumb. I hope you are joking.
I personally love how GW and his minions ignore the plain simple fact that 9/11 happened under his watch and he and most of his administration didn't take the threats seriously.I guess the only silver lining you could ever pull out of that tragic day is that it made that administration start taking all threats to this country seriously. If only those people didn't have to die for that to happen though. But hey, since 9/11 he was spot on. Good for him. HOOORAH!
I personally love how GW and his minions ignore the plain simple fact that 9/11 happened under his watch and he and most of his administration didn't take the threats seriously.I guess the only silver lining you could ever pull out of that tragic day is that it made that administration start taking all threats to this country seriously. If only those people didn't have to die for that to happen though. But hey, since 9/11 he was spot on. Good for him. HOOORAH!
a sphincter says what?:cough:Clinton:cough:-that being said, I don't think it was our fault for being attacked. (Clinton admin or Bush) We are threatened everyday. I believe that the terrorists who hate freedom are probably more to blame.
Yes of course.America was loved before Bush, the attempts to bring down the towers in 1993 were because they knew Bush was GOING to be president.Bill Clinton was very effective in stopping the attacks on Americans, except for the USS Cole, the Embassies and the few other isolated attacks. And his decision to treat Osama as a common criminal instead of a war criminal was why he got away twice from US troops who had him dead to rights.But now that Bush is gone, any attacks on America will be because Bush WAS president. Too bad history books will get it wrong in your eyes.
Yes of course.America was loved before Bush, the attempts to bring down the towers in 1993 were because they knew Bush was GOING to be president.Bill Clinton was very effective in stopping the attacks on Americans, except for the USS Cole, the Embassies and the few other isolated attacks. And his decision to treat Osama as a common criminal instead of a war criminal was why he got away twice from US troops who had him dead to rights.But now that Bush is gone, any attacks on America will be because Bush WAS president. Too bad history books will get it wrong in your eyes.
LOLPlease point out in my post where I stated the following:That any attacks while Obama is President will be the fault of Bush.You tout that since 9/11 there hasn't been any attacks on US soil (keep in mind we are talking US soil) yet 9/11 happened under Bush's watch did it not? Are you honestly either denying that fact or are you just ignoring it to make yourself feel better? The attacks that fell under Clinton's reign as Prez are part of his legacy imo, again, never said different, actually never said anything about that but you somehow see extra things. You really need to get over it. Don't you have some Mormons to insult or something?