New President

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was down on campus today getting fucked in the ass (dont ask) and Im standing in line waiting to pay the bill, and they have the ceremony on the computer screens and projectors and all the black people that work hard to keep our school clean were watching. I was in a bad mood so I asked one of them if they'd be watching if McCain had won the election. It said, "What" Huh?"

I was in a bad mood so I asked one of them if they'd be watching if McCain had won the election.
No, no one would. I almost threw up a bit in my mouth when I had the brief thought while watching the ceremony that Sarah Palin could have potentially been on that stage. Shutter.
No, no one would. I almost threw up a bit in my mouth when I had the brief thought while watching the ceremony that Sarah Palin could have potentially been on that stage. Shutter.
I dont know, just think of all the fantastic things she would have said over the next four years. Plus, shes an attractive white woman.
I was down on campus today getting fucked in the ass (dont ask) and Im standing in line waiting to pay the bill, and they have the ceremony on the computer screens and projectors and all the black people that work hard to keep our school clean were watching. I was in a bad mood so I asked one of them if they'd be watching if McCain had won the election. It said, "What" Huh?"
I dont know, just think of all the fantastic things she would have said over the next four years. Plus, shes an attractive white woman.
probably not the day for this, sir. but whatever floats your boat, i guess.
probably not the day for this, sir. but whatever floats your boat, i guess.
every day is a day for ignorance.and for the record i didnt really ask that. i just found it interesting and slightly comical (to me) that all the janitors and lunch servors at my school are black and that they were all huddled around watching the proceedings like it was going to significantly change their lives. thats funny to me. but im an *******. an ******* who keeps it to himself so he can say it on the internet. and q, i like ya, but you're a little too serious sometimes.
i just found it interesting and slightly comical (to me) that all the janitors and lunch servors at my school are black and that they were all huddled around watching the proceedings like it was going to significantly change their lives. thats funny to me.
Well, if they are janitors they I would assume they are pretty old.In, like, the 60's, during their lifetime, coloreds couldn't drink at the same drinking fountains with whities in some area's and things of, you know, that nature. So, it's probably a pretty big deal to them, whether or not it will change their lives.

Ok I just saw the new Pepsi advert... kind of ridiculous. I had heard that their new logo is similar to Obama's and I laughed it off saying that it wasn't very different from their old logo. Then I saw this advert... the song clearly echoes Obama's rhetoric ("Yes we can"). Not really sure how I feel about it, but I'm inclined to think it's really stupid.