Can I just say how much I hate this little fake punk'd ripoff, even with the font and everything, and I mean... You just got felt'd, that doesn't even make sense. Seriously, what the hell?That being said, it was kinda funny, but would've been much better if they didn't try to package it into some stupid gay ripoff.

Can I just say how much I hate this little fake punk'd ripoff, even with the font and everything, and I mean... You just got felt'd, that doesn't even make sense. Seriously, what the hell?That being said, it was kinda funny, but would've been much better if they didn't try to package it into some stupid gay ripoff.
Yeah, it was "amusing". The funniest part, and I say that relatively, was the "Kristi - (Akward laugh)." Good concept, terrible execution.
No idea why they didn't show Zi telling Gus who he was at the end.
Yeah it really doesn't make sense without this.

Does Cardplayer pay them for that? That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Ashton Kutcher would be turning in his grave if he were dead.

This reminds me...earlier the mail man came and dropped off some mail for my apartment complex and when I opened up the mailbox I had three letters for me. When I examined i closer I realized that one of the letters was for my neighbor in apartment B!!!!!OH SNAP...I just got felt'd..........(crowd applause)

[x] would plow the shit out of that hostess.
agreed.
Does Cardplayer pay them for that? That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Ashton Kutcher would be turning in his grave if he were dead.
a. ) Kutcher isn' dead (sigh)b. ) I wouldnt be able to leave my house and face the general public if I was caught both imitating Kutcher AND being less creative/funny. yikes.

I can understand why this is funny to Urindanger. It's the kind of thing you brag about at the blackjack table while drunk after midnight. Unfortunately, it's not that funny to me and really unfortunately, someone is copying that no talent azz clown Kutcher.

I can't fathom how anyone would find this even remotely funny.He plays with him online. He goes up to him in person and asks him for a picture. ZING! HEYO! FELT'D!Bleh.

" You have to live on the edge a little bit if your a big gambler and thats what you love, theres gotta be a little bit of risk you know, you gotta walk on that edge where it hurts a little bit if you loose, and it just makes everday in your life exciting " - Chip ReeseIf you quote Chip Reese , at least get the ****ing spelling right Mark.