While I was shoppin' for a new car, which one's me?A cool Convertible or an SUV?Too bad I didn't know my credit was whack,Cuz' now I'm drivin' off a lot in a used Subcompact.F-R-E-E that spells free,Credit report dot com baby.Saw their ads on my T.V.Thought about going, but was too lazy.Now instead of lookin' fly n rollin' phat,My legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse's gettin' laughed at.F-R-E-E that spells free,Credit report dot com baby.
they say a man should always dress for the job he wantsso why am I dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant?it's all because some hacker stole my identitynow I'm in here every evening serving chowder and ice teashould'a gone to free credit report dot comI could've seen it coming at me like an atom bombthey monitor your credit and send you e-mail alertsso you don't end up selling fish to tourists in tshirts
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was shoppin' for a new car, which one's me?A cool Convertible or an SUV?Too bad I didn't know my credit was whack,Cuz' now I'm drivin' off a lot in a used Subcompact.F-R-E-E that spells free,Credit report dot com baby.Saw their ads on my T.V.Thought about going, but was too lazy.Now instead of lookin' fly n rollin' phat,My legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse's gettin' laughed at.F-R-E-E that spells free,Credit report dot com baby.
Head On. Apply directly to the forehead.Head On. Apply directly to the forehead.Head On. Apply directly to the forehead.Head On. Apply directly to the forehead.Head On. Apply directly to the forehead.
What, that I have TIVO, or that i have no idea what you are talking about?I cannot remember the last commercial I have seen.
That you haven't seen the subway commercials. No amount of Tivo'ing could avoid it. At a bar, at a friends house, on the radio...it's just not possible.

Check it out gas prices blowing up sky high ditched my used subcompact for a two wheel ride now I'm rollin ecofriendly but I still look bad when the bike store saw my credit they said this was all they had I'm singing F to the R to the E to the E to the C to the R to the E D I T Re to the Port to the Dot to the Com Come on everybody grab your bike and sing along it's easy F to the R to the

Check it out gas prices blowing up sky high ditched my used subcompact for a two wheel ride now I'm rollin ecofriendly but I still look bad when the bike store saw my credit they said this was all they had I'm singing F to the R to the E to the E to the C to the R to the E D I T Re to the Port to the Dot to the Com Come on everybody grab your bike and sing along it's easy F to the R to the
What's amazing is how much advertising these guys can afford when their product is free....

Slight derail:Anyone remember when Pizza Hut actually served good pizza, in a black deep dish pan, they had Mrs. Pac Man and Dig Dug on sit-down tabletop arcade machines, and would server pop in red plastic restaurant style glasses?What the f*ck happened to Pizza Hut? It went from being an absolute gem to the "fast food" pizza.But the P'Zones when they have 'em are pretty good.Ceaser's used to be a ton better too, but at least they did something innovative to stay relevant. although I must say the carry out dominoes is a touch better.

Slight derail:Anyone remember when Pizza Hut actually served good pizza, in a black deep dish pan, they had Mrs. Pac Man and Dig Dug on sit-down tabletop arcade machines, and would server pop in red plastic restaurant style glasses?What the f*ck happened to Pizza Hut? It went from being an absolute gem to the "fast food" pizza.But the P'Zones when they have 'em are pretty good.Ceaser's used to be a ton better too, but at least they did something innovative to stay relevant. although I must say the carry out dominoes is a touch better.
Yes, those were the days. Not only has Pizza Hut gone away from this, I don't think places like this exist at all any more.
they still exist?!
Of course they do. They are owned by the same man who owns the Detroit Red Wings and the Detroit Tigers. He won't go out of biz anytime soon.
Ceaser's used to be a ton better too, but at least they did something innovative to stay relevant. although I must say the carry out dominoes is a touch better.
The $5 round pizza's are good only if you get a fresh one, not one made 20 minutes earlier. But their $6 square is 100x better than any round one they have.
That you haven't seen the subway commercials. No amount of Tivo'ing could avoid it. At a bar, at a friends house, on the radio...it's just not possible.
Sorry nope. I have not been to a bar in probably a year. I could not tell you the last time I was at a friends house where the TV was on and we were not watching a movie, and literally if I watch regular tv and its not recorded, as soon as it gets to the commercials I pause it. I see commercials by accident now.That is why I get most of my pop culture updates from here now, specifically what movies are coming out, because I never see them advertised now.
Yes, those were the days. Not only has Pizza Hut gone away from this, I don't think places like this exist at all any more.
Family style places are, one around the corner from my house, big wood tables, little arcade, big screens, etc.

IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!!!!IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!!!IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!!!

Un friggin real.When I saw the topic "Five" ...before I even opened this thread... I started singing that song.
same here. usually when I hear the number five, I think of that stupid, overplayed commercial.

Two all beef pattiesspecial sauce, lettuce cheese,pickles, onions,on a sesame seed bun!It's been years and that damn jingle still gets in my head! (I may need electoshock therapy and some Spud Beer :club:)

LOL...That is my ringer for unknown callers on my cell!

Just ate a footlong italian BMT (sorry, no $5 footlongs in Canada, that I know of), and some m&m cookies fresh out of the oven. Still warm.I had Quizno's yesterday, and Mr. Sub the day before.I call it the trifecta.Mmmmmm.

Oh well I married my dream girlI married my dream girlBut she didn't tell meHer credit was badSo now instead of livin in a pleasant suburbWe're staying in the basement at her [pause] mom and dad'sNo we can't get a loanFor a respectible homeJust because she defaulted on some old credit cardIf we'd gone to free credit report dot comI'd be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard