five dollar footLONG....GRRRRRRR.... is anyone else haunted by this damned jingle?!I seriously think it is some kind of mass hypnosis campaign. They are going to inject the post-hypnotic suggestion and we are all going to do something terrible. More terrible than buying sandwiches I suspect. Help!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... about a week or so ago I was really drunk and almost started the exact same thread on here. Before I clicked start new topic I accidentally turned my computer off.Just thought it was funny that we were thinking the same thing. Such an annoying jingle.Aren't the normal sandwiches they make foot long's anyways. I really don't get the promotion.

There's trouble in a far off nation. Time to get in a love formation. Your love is more deadly than Saddam. That's why I gotta DROP THE BOMB!!! Iraqi: Party Posse!! Yvan eht nioj Yvan eht nioj Yvan eht, ni, oj Homer:(singing)Yvan eht nioj, you gotta love that crazy chorus. Lisa: What does it mean? Homer:It doesn't mean anything, it's like rammalamadingdong or Give peace a chance. This party is happenin', it's no mirage so sing it again Yvan eht nioj! Female singers- Yvan eht nioj Yvan eht, ni ,oj

It's my 2 year old son's favorite song on the TV to dance to. He also just said "Pizza" today for the first time, so there is hope.

You serious? I had LFO in my flks;d jflksad ;fjlsdk f head until you put that god damn jingle back in. arghhhhhhhh

I'm just glad I don't have to hear "this is our country" anymore. Most drawn out overplayed commercial in history. AINEC.Oh and my current favorite, ::Old jew from long island voice:: iiiii haaad no ideeea my gold was worth so much mmmoney.

five dollar footLONG....GRRRRRRR.... is anyone else haunted by this damned jingle?!I seriously think it is some kind of mass hypnosis campaign. They are going to inject the post-hypnotic suggestion and we are all going to do something terrible. More terrible than buying sandwiches I suspect. Help!
Un friggin real.When I saw the topic "Five" ...before I even opened this thread... I started singing that song.
Christ, I had just gotten over that.
Highly unlikely.
LOL... about a week or so ago I was really drunk and almost started the exact same thread on here. Before I clicked start new topic I accidentally turned my computer off.Just thought it was funny that we were thinking the same thing. Such an annoying jingle.Aren't the normal sandwiches they make foot long's anyways. I really don't get the promotion.
Well, they sell 6-inchers too and apparently those had become more popular than their original footlongs, so they are making a push to get people to buy all twelve inches. I'm telling you I think this thing has infected like 75% of the population. Its a scourge.
basically you are saving about 0.79
Just say no next time, OK?

While I was shoppin' for a new car, which one's me?A cool Convertible or an SUV?Too bad I didn't know my credit was whack,Cuz' now I'm drivin' off a lot in a used Subcompact.F-R-E-E that spells free,Credit report dot com baby.Saw their ads on my T.V.Thought about going, but was too lazy.Now instead of lookin' fly n rollin' phat,My legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse's gettin' laughed at.F-R-E-E that spells free,Credit report dot com baby.