• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's amazing is how much advertising these guys can afford when their product is free....
Not actually free. Annual credit report .com is the real free one.This one enrolls you in some stupid program. It's a scam.
I'm just glad I don't have to hear "this is our country" anymore. Most drawn out overplayed commercial in history. AINEC.Oh and my current favorite, ::Old jew from long island voice:: iiiii haaad no ideeea my gold was worth so much mmmoney.
**** YOU CASH4GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I sent in my wedding band from my first marriage and got money the very next day!
Highly unlikely. Well, they sell 6-inchers too and apparently those had become more popular than their original footlongs, so they are making a push to get people to buy all twelve inches. I'm telling you I think this thing has infected like 75% of the population. Its a scourge.
I have this problem with the ladies too.
  • 2 weeks later...
Just ate a footlong italian BMT (sorry, no $5 footlongs in Canada, that I know of), and some m&m cookies fresh out of the oven. Still warm.I had Quizno's yesterday, and Mr. Sub the day before.I call it the trifecta.Mmmmmm.
Capriotti's. FFS the other 3 are cardboard compared to Capi's. Damn Canadians.
Capriotti's. FFS the other 3 are cardboard compared to Capi's. Damn Canadians.
I wasn't super impressed with Capriotti's. The fact that they didn't have cheddar cheese as an option is completely inexcusable.