Looking For Monopoly Coach

So tilted!! I think I was like 0 for 5 in Monopoly today.Are there any Monopoly coaches out there that i can sweat or maybe sweat me? I'm willing to pay. Right now I'm playing low stakes Monopoly at $5, but I'm looking to move up and improve my game. IDK, maybe it's the way I roll the dice or make trades or probably pick the wrong properties to build on, but I think I really need some help to plug up some of my leaks. I can send some of the rolling and trade histories. Do you think the piece makes the difference? I usually use the horse fwiw.GalloFCP on Pogo Monopoly

So tilted!! I think I was like 0 for 5 in Monopoly today.Are there any Monopoly coaches out there that i can sweat or maybe sweat me? I'm willing to pay. Right now I'm playing low stakes Monopoly at $5, but I'm looking to move up and improve my game. IDK, maybe it's the way I roll the dice or make trades or probably pick the wrong properties to build on, but I think I really need some help to plug up some of my leaks. I can send some of the rolling and trade histories. Do you think the piece makes the difference? I usually use the horse fwiw.GalloFCP on Pogo Monopoly
it's funny that you should be looking for a coach.i'm actually planning on taking on a few students in the next couple of days.please pm me why you would make a good student, and send some money over my way.
it's funny that you should be looking for a coach.i'm actually planning on taking on a few students in the next couple of days.please pm me why you would make a good student, and send some money over my way.
I tried. I REALLY tried to just let your posts not bother me.Well, I failed."What is it with you guys?"So you play medium stakes monopoly. You post some threads that paint you as a small time wannabe. You know some people who allow you to watch them play in the REAL monopoly game. You come around here pretending that you actually have something worth paying for.And to top it off, you have the unmitigated audacity to make it sound like we are losers if we don't pay for and drink your Kool-Aid.I am not pleased to be posting this in a time of the year when I am in a good mood.But you really just piss me off.Screw you you pompous, money grubbing, mediocre piss ant.I have a new name for you: Steve The Wannabe Monopoly.HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
PM Speedz. He's probably good at Monopoly. I'm half Jewish, so I can hook you up with a good discount.
Speedz who? There's a few.Also thanx to Steve7Monopoly, but I don't think I can afford you right now. Maybe later.

Get Jew coaching... From what I can tell you have to be a jew to win... if you already are a jew, then you need to become a better jew... go to law school or something... you may just need to have more money in general... possibly become a doctor...

:club:
Get Jew coaching... From what I can tell you have to be a jew to win... if you already are a jew, then you need to become a better jew... go to law school or something... you may just need to have more money in general... possibly become a doctor...
Snicker...as a 1/2 jew myself, I know AAsnake88 ALWAYS hates playing Monopoly...there may be something to this...
amazing
I tried. I REALLY tried to just let your posts not bother me.Well, I failed."What is it with you guys?"So you play medium stakes monopoly. You post some threads that paint you as a small time wannabe. You know some people who allow you to watch them play in the REAL monopoly game. You come around here pretending that you actually have something worth paying for.And to top it off, you have the unmitigated audacity to make it sound like we are losers if we don't pay for and drink your Kool-Aid.I am not pleased to be posting this in a time of the year when I am in a good mood.But you really just piss me off.Screw you you pompous, money grubbing, mediocre piss ant.I have a new name for you: Steve The Wannabe Monopoly.HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
I'll make this simple. I will play you any live game (monopoly, life, chutes and ladders, candyland, jenga, hungry hungry hippo), we can make it a freezeout. 10% back if you win, 10% back if you lose.I get to pick the game or games and the stakes.I have NO clue who you are, and you certainly don't know me. But if I'm a money grubbing mid stakes player, you are a huge favorite given the %'s I'm offering.

the way to win live monopoly is simple..pick the weakest, smallest person to be banker. When you begin to lose, beat the shit out of that person, call it a bank robbery, take all the money, profit.my brother won every time when we were kids.... :club: